meena is getting gang banged at walmart tonight 11pm

like a bad heroin needle… :asshole

did the job !

yeah… shit happens i guess.

shift* :slight_smile:

:lol Thanks dude. Wish it woulda went another way, would have loved a rematch!

if things work out, you might get a rematch with a different car come summertime.

And what car is this… :ninja

lets wait and see, ask questions later LOL

HAHA

http://dave-singh.com/pics/IMAG0076.jpg

that was the heavy hitters posting in THIS thread a few hours ago

ahhh shit there he is :crackup

:haha how did you like my present singh. :lol

WTF does that mean? It raced against a 90HP car and pulled away. It sounds like a complete shitbox and you are trying to be nice. There is no “fast” anywhere in the description of that car. I guess you could argue “relative” but seriously.

Fast is a car that goes 120s in the quarter, IMHO.

120 ain’t shit, you car’s slow until you trap 170+

I was at the movies! I said this on here…i didnt think he would actually go lol

butttt besides that, I will take my car out today to run him if hes down??

+1…he pulled a 15 second car, and now its quick/fast??? rightttttttttt

wtf singh…you’re gonna get yours…mark my words :ninja :ninja

no, the car i was driving is MAYBE a mid 17 sec car.

not my old one.

how come so much shit talking on the computer and none in person? whats the deal with that… if ya wana bash the car whynot do it in person, i think you all know by now i dont really give a fuck… but i appreciate you (sing) sayin ya dont know me to the cop… and the kid with the BMW, sorry man forgot your name but im sure ya know me very well back from school… you seem like your using me for a kick or somethin… if ya got a lot of shit to say… say it to my face thats all… you dont see me running my mouth like oh thats the kid that blew his m3 cause he likes to shift from 4th to 2nd… be a man and tell me wahat you really think in person im not gonna care. anyone who knows me knows i dont give a fuck and ive always been that way.

shawn you seem pissed you werent there… dont worry the anal gangbang was just a joke.

i never said mad shit?

oo you were in the diesel??