meena is getting gang banged at walmart tonight 11pm

oooooohhhhhhhhhhhh thats almost as old as the crust on your drawers buddy ,mine will be done this yr will yours???actually enough to shut me down or what

well unfortunatley you missed school and cant read cuz its halfway down the second page. but like i said, not a big deal, i dont really care what you think of my grand prixs suspension package… freak

So, does it have WS6 package or not? :rofl

this is like watching the special olympics on tv…

nooooooo, and he proved it to us by the link he posted and a vin of a g/p thats not even his

hahah this is comical! :lol

except we brush our teeth in this one :idiots and we dont live off mommy and poker winnings

my tt iroc will be done before your POS blow thru junk… but your mr no it all but ya cant even read or write.

:thumb good luck on that iroc

there are SO many grammatical errors in this sentence, you shouldn’t be one to criticize.

dont bitch about not havin money this and that… your a big mechanic, make it work… until then no point in talking about my GP… you dont even have a car.

His f150 will probably smoke the gp

i DO have a car. :ninja

keep going, im lmfao!

hope* your wideband isnt digital ya might get the 2s and 5s mixed up. trav that wasnt directed toward you.

quoted for impending fail

its know it all. just a little FYI.

btw the only gp that came with 16/8 rims was the '05 and up gxp. and why tt when u can make more powa from 1 big turbo for less bread. it sound like bs to me. :ninja

it sounds like b/s that your 17 and had 3 full time jobs.

If i had to use correct grammar and punctuation, I could. There is no way he could write two complete sentences without making a mistake.

wanna resume jack wipe. Dagastiono block,Hillside service, and broadalbins MEATLAND(butcher shop).BTW ive put tires on a mclaren gp. there 16 by 6.