meet at tim hortons - 5 corners

Kan Jam at a nightly meet? wtf. this isn’t chestnut ridge ppl

actully we had quite of ppl there last night…and again tha cops showed up but we talked him in to lettin us stay… he said he couldnt kick us out cuz he had no complaints

You got kicked out and then went to the same place the very next night?

http://twistedsifter.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/guinness-brilliant.jpg

so much fail

OT:where did the guiness guys go?? i never see that commercial anymore :frowning:

Maybe i will stop up tonight :tup:

what happen did every body get kicked out again tonite cuz i rolled thru at about 12:30 cuz usally some ppl r stilll there at that tims and i seen no one

everyone hangs at mighty still, well by everyone i mean like 5 people. until we rolled up, then there was like 9 people, were DEEEEEEP. fucking LOL

Went through at 11pm ish and it was empty, was it past everyone’s bedtime or something?

im thinkin tha cops kicked them out again

Or maybe most people aren’t brain dead and stopped going to a place where the next logical step is arrests for trespassing?

Idk, Mighty and Chilis are a proven meet place. The cops that come to Mighty are actually cool and just shoot the shit with us, not to kick us out.

actully we wernt treaspassing because we were paying customers and if u notice 50% plus had somethin from tim hortons or wendys in their hands

same with the cops at chilis, or they’re there to take statements on bikers who ride on the sidewalks :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah it doesn’t work that way. We tried the same thing years ago. The owner of the property can tell the police he doesn’t want anyone there and they can kick you out regardless if you’re a paying customer.

jsac. this is real… we called u to go on sunday night! me and sansone ran… wasnt packed but was good to see some cars

I went last nite an it wasent bad… about 15 cars showed up in total. Everyone was really freindly…

Bump! anyone going tonite?

This is not allowed anymore.

Awwww but so many cool kids where there no poor ppl either…

wtf lol