Hamilton weekly meet

I have seen a bunch of other cities doing this and noticed that us steel city people dont have a weekly meet. Who would like to do this? There are enough Timmies that we could find a central meeting place so that Hamilton/ Stoney Creek could be accommodated.

I would be interested…im only 30 mins away and have family that way as well

mmm normally me and a few of my buddies meet up at rainbow car wash on stone church…
but most of the time we go to the new tims in the creek.

I’m down if i ever get my car on the road.

timmies across limeridge …

yah! Im down when I finish up my car.
Hamilton needs a meet!

Make it somewhere out of the way. I have noticed with a few friends of mine, that if they are out somewhere fairly populated, there are sketchy cars following them home. If you dont want your shit jacked, make it as fairly less public as possible. My $.02.

mmm mostly its kids that wanna cruise with u… thats all

Yeah I was about to say that too, so it looks like one of the timmies would be good, one across from limeridge is usually pretty busy, and the one at James and rymal always has stupid ricers, but its up to you guys, I’m down with whatever

The limeridge one has ricers fairly often as well. There are a few around that have huge parking lots in the back, like that are by a plaza or something. I forget exact locations now, but im sure you have seen them around. Are you thinking somewhere fairly public for the viewing pleasure of others?

timmies across limeridge

The parking lot there is quite small

^^^cops are all around that area…

Thats why I was thinking somewhere more secluded, Hamilton cops are kinda douchey sometimes. Especially if they can power trip and bust a bunch of people with little to no effort. And limeridge has bait cars in the lot, so they do roll by there quite often to check on those.

ok how about the timmies across the new theatre on stonechurch

good call! tons of room, not to busy

Anywhere on stone church is probably good, its a fairly quiet street.

Sidenote for NoSkillz: How far from Hamilton is Puslinch? Im sure I’ve been there before, but cant remember how far it is.

The timmies across the new theatre on stonechurch sounds good
or evan the timmies in ancaster they got a huge parken lot.

id be in. Timmies on hwy 20 is the place to be. good lot and not many cops

i’ll try to stop by… it’s just hard to break free with a baby at home.

i prefer low key places as well.