Hamilton weekly meet

Mountain is pretty quiet for chilling

my vote goes to new timis on stone church, anyone disagree please speak now or forever hold ur peace

well from west end hamilton its 30 min, I’m actually 10min from guelph… and if i cross my street im technically in hamilton county lol… if u ever drive to KW, guelph, cambridge, by taking highway 6 then u go through puslinch.

im from hamilton and always in hamilton so thats why il show up at the meets.

Cool, I knew it sounded really familiar, I have been out that way via highway 6 a lot, that explains where I have seen it.

Looks like this meet might actually be getting off the ground. I haven’t been to the new tims yet, but stone church is usually a fairly quiet street, so it may be a good location.

All that’s left is to pick a day and time and hope people actually show up, unlike the last few attempts to start a Hamilton meet.

guys i need some 4 bolt rims or bolt on spacers, pm if u got em

thanks

Ehab

Which timmies on stone church? At James? And how does Friday sound, ehab you can roll with me if you don’t have rims by then :stuck_out_tongue:

Im not from the west, nor will i attend any of these meets . but FRIDAY !?!??

wtf budd, u ruined the thread

I think you ruined the thread

Anyways so when is this meet gona happen

how, by talking to my fellow son members in the gta :rolleyes: I duno about u and sup with tat gay signature?

Sebastian gtfo! Jk, but I only said Friday because that’s the only night I’m free before I leave to Hawaii, be jealous sebs, and ehab don’t worry done dreaming is soft.

this saturday is UFC night so probably not going to happen for me… anyone have problems with sundays?

friday well its possible but i mite not have the car that night… and often people have plans friday that will probably take priority over a meet.

yeah i like the idea of sunday nights, no usually has that much going on sunday nights and gives me an excuse not to go to the beach :S

timmies on stonechurch works or maybe somewhere in ancaster…meadowlands?

rip down to cruise night in the falls for cruise night on sundays…

Also, I’m not 100% sure of the nights, but on the beach in Hamilton at some nights during the weekend there are usually a bunch of people who bring out their cars, mostly rice, but some nice, and the cops tend to sit around and patrol the area/hand out tickets. I think Sundays are classic car nights, but I cant say for sure. Might be a good time to avoid extra heat?

timmies on hwy 20. stonechurch is heat and too many people around

are we gonna pick a day ? sunday’s are good

agreed, I think sundays would be best.

+1 for sundays
is it to late for a location suggestion? perhaps the mohawk college parking lot on the mountain?