Hamilton weekly meet

lets not hang at school parking lots.

i have the rims! come get them $300
Im down for a hamilton meet.

il be more inclined to come out to these meets once i get a car on the road, preferably a 240, weather should be good in a couple of weeks so maybe the first or second sunday in may would be a good choice for a start date… location we can worry about later

i have to say it appears as if there is some good interest and these meets could turn out pretty good.

u didnt call back dude, its all good just picked up some knockoff Enkei`s

Im down to come out, not to sure if my car will be running for the next few weeks but ill come out and meet people. +1 for sundays

So whats the deal? what night are we doing this? this week/weekend are supposed to be mad nice!

This Sunday highway 20 timmies sound good?

wouldnt mine coming down, im gonna be in that area in like 3 hours

im in for hwy20 on sunday since im free. so is this a go-go for all ?

im down once i get my car painted and what not… still in hagard mode

ohhh sorry no lumber jack kids… lol jkn

hwy20 is shit!

the new tims is the best the link is right there for ppl coming from where ever.
lets do it this sunday… say 8pm

Lumberjack kids! sorry, I think you must have me confused for kyle…

What street is the new tims on?

where the new silver city is…

so whoos down

If its gonna be on sunday, why not move it to one of the Hutches parking lots? Last week there was tons of vacant lots. (might fill up during summer, i dunno, this is my first year goin). I saw a few 240s there last week too.
Just a thaught

the new tims would be your best bet. Hugeeeeeeee parking, and who gives a fuck about cops or what not. I you not idiots, then cos won’t say or do anything. And people following you home, easyyyyy, i doubt anybody attenting is rocking 5000$ wheels. its hamilton mountain, not compton. my vote is with that sloppy sil8t fuck. I prolly wnt be there, but that spot is the hot spot, and a few bambis too if i may add

i won’t have my 240 but ill probably show up at this location.

we can always go down to the beach after but to crowded and to many people at the beach once summer hits

the beach is so shit
all hondas with body kits and stuff
there are a few cars there that are pretty cool but only a few
i think it would be cool to meet at the tims or whatever and cruise down as a group in all the 240’s

can you guys just pick a place and fucking go there?

you’ve been arguing about a venue for weeks now.

doesnt matter if EVERYONE goes, they will go once they know you guys are already going somewhere.

lol it would be funny if half of us went to one tims and the other to another one

so is the hwy20 tims official?
im not familiar with that tims, can someone post a map link to it?