meet at tim hortons - 5 corners

any one goin monday night i might show up at 11

Yep, it’s private property and if the owner doesn’t want you on the property, then you are trespassing

:picard:

LOL

it’s only trespassing after the second notice :wink:
n0000bbzzzz

So has anyone thought of a different spot? I need someplace in the southtowns for my every couple day car fix instead of driving all the way to mighty and seeing the same 5 cars

you act like you have something better to do

Driving to mighty does get annoying we need a closer place so we don’t have to keep going up there, Jim what about car quest where jay works? He brought that up to Jeff and I two nights ago.

we usally still go to tim hortons and we havent gotten kicked out lately… im heading up there around 9 maybe 9:30ish

So I heard that there is going to be a meet at the 5 corners in op at that Tim hortons/Wendy’s it’s going to start at 10 from what I hear. I’m thinking about going to check it out. Just figured I would spread the word about this ha.

Coolstory Kyle… And wish I could go my car isn’t done yet

Lol.

Busy

Don’t hate Evan i am just trying to give the good people of nyspeed something to do on this wonderful Thursday.

http://www.nyspeed.com/showthread.php?160575-meet-at-tim-hortons

Same place :gotme:

sure is, its not a bad, gig i went when i had the talon right before i traded it lol

What a shitty thread

Thanks Eric you have to be that guy

What kind of cars show up… Im 2 minutes from there might go check this out.

I’m less than 2 miles from this and I’m still not going to show up lol, unless I want a frosty lol.