Meet/Beat your Moderator....

Hey guys,

I guess everyone should know now that I am a moderator on the forum. The rules around here aren’t being enforced, and the board of directors has decided to take a more serious stance on issues happening on the forum.

That said, what I’m creating here is a totally open thread in which anyone can say anything about the moderation that they want. If anyone has a specific issue that they’d like to deal with, please post here or PM me.

I give you my word that this thread will never have posts deleted, and no bannings will occur from this thread as long as posted material is not illegal.

So Am I… Whats your point. J/K

Nice icon! :E

so what kind of cool stuff can u do now? can u change ppls name? or sig? anything cool.

ps. dont mess with mine lol

o and now that ur a mod, can u think of a new banner for the top of the page… something flashy and cool. just a thought.

Ha ha ha…no man, just think of me more like the asshole police. :E

ah gay. no fun then.

Dear pyrexxx.

you are a homo.

It’s ok for moderators to be witty but not for us ?! My reply to dave’s post was not insulting whatsoever, it was witty in the least and you fagbags are obviously threatened by it to delete it in a second.

Grats for being such a nazi homo.

Enough said.

oh I get it. Now Moderators are deciding whats funny and whats not funny. Even though it did not contain a single word of profanity in it…

you can never fine tune censorship, no matter how hard you try, it will be biased, and you guys are not even trying…

Bora,

I didn’t edit the post you are talking about. In fact, I haven’t edited any posts here in several days, and if you look at the ones I did do, you’ll notice that I always post up to say that the thread has been edited. I don’t have to hide behind moderation powers - if I’m editing a thread I want people to know it’s been done so that if they have legitimate concerns that they can be discussed.

Profanity is not the issue here. Why would we care about profanity? Lots of people swear around here and it isn’t a big deal. What is being taken issue with is the people that openly bash the club with no more goals in mind than being assholes. It’s one thing to complain about something and post ways in which it can be improved, but it’s quite another to just say that the club sucks.

Guess what - bottom line is that it’s a private club/forum, and if you don’t like the way things are run around here you can mostly fuck off.

Got a problem with “censorship”? Go bitch to them

It is a marketplace thread. There is no need for offtopic crap in it - funny or not.

blah fucking blah.

Imma keep riding this nazi train until it falls off its tracks. We’ll see how long I will last before I get banned for a solid reason.

Only reason I am in n-e-c-c is because of the track days. If it wasnt for that, I wouldnt spend a single second in here, other than staying in touch with buddies through private messages, and curing boredom at work.

and kris, please tell your significant other to stop pm’ing me.

That’s nice, dear.

no seriously, please do.

To: Slide
Posted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 3:13 pm
Subject: Grow up or get off the forums Quote message
Bora, you are the equivalent of a grade school bully. If you can’t grow up and use the forum for what it was meant, just get off. Why is it that you always call someone a fag? Are there latent homo issues you are trying to deal with in your own personal way? If so, this is not the forum for you. Please stop making other members’ use of the forums your own personal joke. I feel sad for you that you have nothing else in your life so that you have to come on to a website to bash others to feel good about yourself.

oh my… what is this club coming to??? are we going to exchange easy bake oven tips soon???

I find the 100 watt bulbs work better.

black and decker is my fav oven. the black looks so good in my kitchen…

and i got such a good deal at a garage sale!!! we should all have a bake day! WOHO

muffins&cupcakes ftw.

lol

muffins&cupcakes sounds good to me.

I bet those will go really well with my gayness. It is clearly proven that I am a homosexual because I’d like to call people fags.

well its ok to be gay! LOL i wont deny it, i want a cupcake right now.

its so funny bc no posts in this thread will be deleted. so i can read all the funny shit that is still here.

Another potentially good thread down the tubes.