Meet on nov.10th

nov 10th 9pm

I do not know all the info but here is an event page, I have talked to one of the kids putting this on apparently this is an ass-free zone at the moment and they will not tolerate asshats ruining what they are starting, so far for this area the numbers look very impressive! If anything I figured ill give it a shot. Just spreading some word!!!

right around 250 people signed up right now…

In.

Link brings me to my events page, doesnt show anything. Unless Im special. If this is the “meat” in Cp, might be in.

it is, or so thats what ppl have been telling me. the walmart on rt9 in halfmoon/cp. ive been telling ppl for yrs to meet at this spot. its a large lit parking lot and as long as ppl arent assholes it should be fine. its literally in the middle of the cap region.

You gonna bring your lumberjack ass over there?

yeah, i actually will. lol. imagine that. when are you going?

Around 937 pry

what are you guys going to wear?

ass-less chaps

Birthday suit

so hot. im gonna wear my girlfriends bathrobe.

awesome…make sure to come by my place and get it

i said my girlfriend. not smokinssssss.

oh sorry, could’ve sworn u said smokinsss

So awesome turn out last night.

Did it end early or something? I was there at 11 and NO ONE was there

Walmart kicked every one out pretty quick. Everyone moved to best buy Saratoga.

yea some piece of shit in a primered integra did a burnout in front of walmart next to a couple of customers who complained. stupid piece of shit then left, but was pulled over shortly there after.

also there was some asshole in a Chrysler 200 or 300 doing shitty drift attempts and speeding through a packed parking lot of people at best buy.

other than that it was a great turnout and pretty much a douche-less meet.

yea about 300+ cars id guess at walmart at its peak, then even best buy was packed when 1/3rd of the people regrouped there:)