Alpine's BS about moving the LG meet

Million Dollar Beach Picnic Area BBQ.

head south they race for money down here and the cars arent near as fast as alb area

THIS i agree with

It won’t work because nobody will want to pay $5 to park their car in the beach parking lot.

whats wrong with the Rite Aid parking lot? There didnt seem to be any issues there and nobody made us leave, even when the store was open.

Nothing, and there is zero reason to change the meet up spot. We’re not meeting up to take photo’s, play frisbee, etc, it’s a car meet for car guys. If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it…

With that said, I’m up for doing a bbq or something similar on occasion, but the Rite Aid lot is where the regular spot it staying.

You’re going to look like a gang standing around in the parking lot like that. You might catch some heat from the locals.

The locals hang there anyway lol , there lot is stewarts dumb bastard lol

Either way, I heard they weren’t too happy the last time. Turf problems are an issue up there.

I dont recall any problems and we even had a pizza delivered there well after dark. Try that one in Schenectady or Albany.

If they had more than 2 fast cars they wouldn’t be so pissy

maybe they aren’t happy from a bunch of cobalts parking in their lot but they could give a shit less about us actual domestic’s…

just sayin.

when I went up there the lot was mainly imports and a Cobalt or two and some jacked up 4x4 mud trucks kept driving thru.

Stewart’s was full of fox body Mustangs.

We already know there are a lot of loonies out there

The muscle car guys got kicked from Stewarts towards the tail end of the season.

They always do , they will be back

Alpine, keep your shit out of here or I’ll start editing your posts. This is not a discussion about finding a new location. If and when that time comes, sure, but I don’t see it happening.

Just split his nonsence , Leo dude why every thread do ya gotta talk shit .

if he actually came out anywhere any of us do maybe he’d have some sort of merit but he’s too cool to go these days.

I REALLY do not want to have to edit/delete posts…but it was merited in this case.