Meh

Ign problems higher than ~16 lbs…it was doing the same shit last time I dynoed it, I think the dist. coil is shot. Couldn’t get any clean passes due to the missing above 7k, and you can see this run wasn’t all that smooth either.

Cars are gay.

Graph @ 15 lbs on the new mani and 35R, 93 oct.

Maybe in another 2 yrs ill take it to the track, fix the dist, turn it up to 25psi and get my 10 sec slip.

holy shit you actually touched it?

Damn. Sucks about the whole ignition problem. Get it fixed.

nice :tup:

weak

yah…put in race gas and couldn’t even use it properly cuz of the stupid ign. my hoodie smells so good tho haha

oh boy, lol

bring it back to buff running good

not familiar at all with your set up, but maybe coilpacks would work better?

errr. back from the dead :tup:

get er running

Nice numbers, interesting seeing an engine dyno rather than chassis. That’s some weak sauce torque… lol just kiddin. What afr’s? What gap on the plugs? What compression?

Just do yourself a favor and put that shit on the dsm; make some torque, have awd, win-win.

Are those 2" primaries? They aren’t small that’s for sure!

Gary – see sig

AF’s are in the 11’s, plug gap was .20-.30, it didn’t really matter, im 95% sure its distributor related

Jam i’d have to go AEM and drop a lot more time and money going with coilpacks.

Im using an AVCR boost controller but i might pull that off and use Neptune to control boost by gear and all that…it seems really laggy to me, and even tho it was raining today when i did a few pulls, it felt really really slow to me

shrug. fucking pos hondas

aem standalone? have you looked into megasquirt? i know of a lot of e30 guys who easily converted to coilpacks for their b00sted ap’s with ms… the complete built ms setup with wiring harness and everything you need is a bit over $400 last i checked.

just sayin, it might be something you would want to look into

looks like a supra hp curve…that thing has gotta be a beast from a roll when its running properly

Toda I was just messing around. I know you know your stuff, especially plugs, I was just trying to help.

I did see your sig…but don’t understand the significance. Do some maintence, I mean compared to a honda that’s probably only got 3000miles in 3years it will be worse off as far as maintence.

Not going megasquirt…running on neptune now, its an obd1 honda eeprom hack prog…on board logging and all kinds of goodies. CoP might come down the road, but I don’t have the time, money, or facilities to do that at the moment. The main thing was to get it running again after 2 years, possibly to sell it, but not likely.

Gary - i was just fucking with you too. But like I said, I don’t have time or $$ now, last thing I need is a broken dsm on top of a semi working turbo honda haha. It’s fast enough as it is, I drive like an old man these days anyway.

Up for pics of the new mani installed!

go down the list like the old days…
log battery voltage while doing a pull
plugs
wires
grounds
ignitor
distrib
vac. lines
etc.

Get it going man. I want to see it. :slight_smile:

-Mike