Merry Christmas Everyone!!!!

Would Just like to wish EVERYONE a Merry Christmas and Happy New Years!
Remember there are ALOT of ride programs out and in effect so PLAN AHEAD! It’s not worth taking the chance, and getting caught, or :{ …

But anyways,

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!!!:A

Am I in the right time zone? According to my calender, it’s one more week before christmas…

But… Merry Early Christmas to you too :slight_smile:

Not at all David. This boy just has weeklong pre-parties up in 'sauga beach. :A Party animals… I almost made the same mistake last year… needless to say, I was the only one in school wearing green/red… and my school wears uniforms; so yup, I sure stood out that day. :smiley:

We forgive ya Fitz!
–Gabe

It’s WASAGA Beach-get it straight!..
hahaha

merry fishmas everyone.

oops i mean chirstmas.

or “happy holidays” as how it seems to be now, since there are all different religions everyone doesnt celebrate chirstmas. well i do so its chirstmas to me.

“i say dont drink and drive you might spill your drink
before you get behind the wheel just stop and think
you can take your chances, but theres so much to loose
another bumpy road and so much wasted booze…”
-NOFX

Well considering I don’t know how much I’ll be on here between now and Christmas, I will take this oppertunity to wish everyone a VERY Merry Christmas :smiley: .

As well I hope everyone has a safe holiday too and lets all be here to enjoy next year’s season.

Take care guys.

Merry Early x-mas guys lol :smiley:

Merry Christmas everyone! I’m merry cause i’m on vacation for the rest of the year :smiley:

^^ lucky bastard…

howww???

:R im off for the rest of the year too :A
gotta go back on jan.2nd :mad:

Have great holidays guys and girls, and if you find any big empty parking lots before the snow comes have some fun :slight_smile: but be safe

i refuse to say it until this weekend!! lol

HEYYY! is it christmas already???

shucks!

well…pass me some egg nog!!!

ive never had egg nog in my life

oh my god!!! are u serious??
its best when spiked with brandy!!!:R

lol im dead serious

^^ me either… But i’ll try to try one this yr :slight_smile:

what about Kwanzaa ?..why is everyone so down on Kwanzaa?

kwanzaa… im dont even know what it is… shows how much i know. but why not just chirstmas. whats wrong with santa getting stuck in the gas fireplace chimley … somehow. good thing i got a wood fireplace.
holidays for me is to get drunk!! ohhh wait then my holidays are every weekend almost.
have a safe and happy holidays. and hope to see you all in the new year.

kwanza is only celebrated by americans right?
i mean, its not an internationally recognized celebration, is it?