Message to all the new bikers

awesome andy, about time you manned up… www.buffalostreetriders.com is the place to be!!!

nice post!

Whats his name ?

also, watch out behind my car. i flick cigarettes out the window on an average of every 5 minutes. if you don’t have a full face shield on your helmet, it sucks if you’re behind me.

i remember reading that before :lol: and telling you id break your windows and slash your tires… haha… xoxox

I really hope your not serious. If you are your an idiot.

fimbel

i remember you talking to me about it. that’s why i said full face shield helmet. you don’t have to worry about it.

this is a great thread for spring and an important one to read if your riding this year:tup:

somewhere i read an article called “the pace.” that was a great read too, if i stumble across it ill paste it into this thread.

Aboslutley, ride safely, and within your abilities…

Register on buffalostreetriders and read those posts. Listen to the “OG’s” as andy calls them. Doing that helped keep me accident free for 8 years, well tons of luck too.

OF COURSE I AM SERIOUS.

SPORTBIKES WERE MADE FOR STUNTING. WHY ELSE WOULD THEY BE CALLED “SPORT” BIKES?!?!!?

good article :tup:

then do us all a favor and go do wheelies in traffic and let us know how that works out. If people are going to stunt then they should do it on the track or in a BIG parking lot, not on the road. the only wheelies I ever did were on backroads with no cars and people spotting and even that was dumb.

btw. have you ever owned a bike? I’m not being an ass I just don’t know so I’m asking.

You probably have missed the past 3 years of nyspeed and didn’t realize newman is just getting a rise out of you. Lets not ruin a good thread for people to read :tup:

point well made

Newman they are not called stunt bikes, they are called superbikes!!!

and where is this illustrious stunt track?

torqdss: i’m shocked that you would even consider taking newman seriously. i don’t know him at all, and i know he is being facetious.

good post :tup:
I’m am one of the newbs and very anxious to learn, hope to meet up and ride with the OGs