MetroPCS Authorized Dealer - Full Time and Part Time Sales, potential for management

BFD Enterprises, an Authorized Metro PCS Dealer, is hiring for all levels of staff in a sales/customer service atmosphere. Full time and part time. All positions are base plus uncapped monthly commission. The more you sell, the more you make! It is a fast paced, high energy environment. Our dealer is looking to continue our growth with numerous stores in the following months. If you have sales, management, or customer service experience or a combination of all three you are encouraged to apply! Previous cell phone sales experience is a huge plus!

Copy and pasted from another ad. I have been managing multiple locations for the past few months and we are looking to add a few part time employees as well as personnel to fill management roles.

Three locations are already open with a fourth and potentially fifth by the end of the year. Walden and Harlem in Cheektowaga, Payne Ave in North Tonawanda, and Elmwood near Allentown. We are planning another location in the Tonawanda area and a potential fifth that I cannot disclose the location of.

The stores are open 10-8 Monday through Saturday and Sunday 11-7. I am flexible with scheduling for students or those who already have another job.

If this is something you are interested in please send an updated resume to buffalometro@yahoo.com. If you have questions about the positions available send me a PM and I will address them.

Bumping this up. Now hiring for the Boulevard Mall and a store in the Eggert Kensington area as well.

Doing a handful of interviews today. Another location, Niagara Street in Tonawanda is coming soon as well so now we are hiring for six locations.