WTH: Salesman

I work for an IT Consulting company called MCPC. We are based out of Strongsville, Ohio but we have a satellite office here in Buffalo of 5 people. We are looking for another salesman here in the office. The job is 100% commission based and we are growing like crazy. We did $176 million in sales last year and are projected to be over $200 million this year ($12 million in this region alone). We are partners with Cisco, VMWare, Lefthand Networks, Microsoft, HP, Lenovo, IBM, Ingram Micro, etc…

We want people with their own book of business so if you think you fit this, email me a resume,

mbuono@rubicant5x.com

www.mcpc.com is our corporate website.

is this a full time go into the office thing or can I do this on the side from home?

[quote=“BluBalls,post:2,topic:37534"”]

is this a full time go into the office thing or can I do this on the side from home?

[/quote]

Some of our sales guys work from home so I don’t think it would be a problem.

I thought you were in Boston, though?

yep… has to be in Buffalo?

you guys used to call me a lot, then i never bought anything and the calls stopped coming… after a long time.

[quote=“BluBalls,post:4,topic:37534"”]

yep… has to be in Buffalo?

[/quote]

Yep…

[quote=“chino,post:5,topic:37534"”]

you guys used to call me a lot, then i never bought anything and the calls stopped coming… after a long time.

[/quote]

I don’t know who you are dealing with now but let us quote some equipment for you and show you what we can do. I was like you when I worked for the McGuire Group. I was using CDW and found that MCPC had the lowest price as well as had a sales person in town local. In any event, if you want, I can have one of our guys give you a ring.

haha we used to order from you guys while i was at dunlop, i forgot our sales reps name, but it was a woman.

What is the commision rates, and are you selling service or products

Inbound or outbound

[quote=“BuickGN,post:8,topic:37534"”]

haha we used to order from you guys while i was at dunlop, i forgot our sales reps name, but it was a woman.

[/quote]

\

I know who you mean… That’s all I am gonna say… :wink:

how much for a 20 port gig switch - zero intelligence

[quote=“Locutus,post:11,topic:37534"”]

how much for a 20 port gig switch - zero intelligence

[/quote]

PM/AIM is your friend… :wink: I will look for you.

Do you have a part number?

Good company to deal with. Greg Jurkowski is a good guy but they have that matt dickhead working there as well.

[quote=“RobHimself,post:13,topic:37534"”]

Good company to deal with. Greg Jurkowski is a good guy but they have that matt dickhead working there as well.

[/quote]

I can still fire you.

I’m your girl!

Sending you my resume NOW!

[quote=“Mrs. Karus,post:15,topic:37534"”]

I’m your girl!

Sending you my resume NOW!

[/quote]

Aparently dating Jon has made you significantly dumber… :wink:

It’s a local position only…

[quote=“RuBiCaNT,post:16,topic:37534"”]

Aparently dating Jon has made you significantly dumber… :wink:

It’s a local position only…

[/quote]

It’s apparently dumbie.

I wouldn’t want to work for a guy who can’t spell FYI :mamoru:

[quote=“Mrs. Karus,post:17,topic:37534"”]

It’s apparently dumbie.

I wouldn’t want to work for a guy who can’t spell FYI :mamoru:

[/quote]

You got me there… Try to read better next time.