Miata heaters pics..... anyone want to take some?

Bad news, well car is back together with a new clutch and new transmission and it runs great… but, not sure how long I will have these tires on as they suck and I wanted to put my re-11’s on by this weekend. Don’t want to and will not do heaters on those tires because I don’t want to replace them. After clutch is broken in if anyone has some 4x100’s laying around I will be glad to burn them up for you.

You best be showing up to the mazda meet atleast sunday. we have I believe it is a 2 hr cruise planned in canada. see the international meet thread. Glade to hear the car is up and running. Best of luck with everything working out on it.

You better believe I will be there. :slight_smile: Car does drive, only thing is the damn clutch engages all the way at the floor, even with adjusting the bolt behind the pedal all the way. If I move it anymore it would probably fall off the threads. Going to try and bleed it friday when I switch to a better tranny fluid.

I gotta see this 300hp miata

You will…

Idk if you remember me but I’m the one that bought those wheels in your sig off of you. You still got the same number, I tried txtn you shortly after I brought the miata home.

what where

here

http://www.nyspeed.com/showthread.php?219042-2011-International-Mazda-meet-Hosted-by-6crew

I’m leaving Sunday morning to get there for the cruse and pics, have a wedding to go to in Syracuse Saturday and won’t be back till Sunday morning. Your welcome to cruse up with us if you want. I’m taking my friend kyle, aka “Random_Hero”, to take a shit ton of pics.

LOL NICE!!! Sooo… tell me, is my miata an inspiration? lol

create a thread about doing heaters n then back out… come on playa roach some fuckin tires off already lol

I’m waiting for burn outs. I posted my new truck smoking them lol.

Three pages and this thread is failing to deliver. :frowning:

lol nope, but your miata is pretty damn sexy tho. :slight_smile:

I never said I was backing out, just not doing them as soon as I said I would. I just replaced the clutch and want to break it in first. I have a friend that auto-x’d on a new clutch and had to replace is a few months later. Not looking to replace this one any time soon.

LOL, I have done plenty of heaterz the first couple weeks I had the car. I’m sure that’s why the police were all the sudden showing up around work every couple of hours. They rarely swung by before. :slight_smile:

I said I would still do them if somebody lent me some wheels they didn’t care about the rubber on, but if people are going to complain so much I guess I can go a few more weeks on the shitty tires.

i have some 4x100 15 inch steelies with snow tires off my civic that i need to replace by next winter. you can burn the rubber i just need the steelies back

That works lol, thanks! I’ll shoot you a pm in a couple weeks.