Miata v US Version of Bunta

I just raced the same car tonight. I was sitting at the bubble tee waiting for some people when I saw this car as described above with another purple gto. So i follow chase, this dude was not cool at all. Thinking that since I have the same car he would want to play but wouldnt line up. We hit a light he looks over and gives me this dirty look and rolls a car ahead i try to macth up he rolls foward. Anyways we took off (i was NA) and the car didnt really pull that hard. i pass him and still the dirty look i even gave this guy the thumbs up. Man i wish my bottle was full!

If your interested in a run with another goat my red car is itching for some action. Should be a real good run.

That very well could have been the same guy.
Bananas sure pm me and we can set something up. My car moves ok for stock motor but its not fast by any means. Depending on what you have done it might be a good race… or not heh. Either way I am down. Its funny ive ran a turbo gto now an SC a few na here and there but never one on the go go juice :tspry:
psychopjv there is a line ill let you know lol.

:bsflag: pics of cigarette butt for proof :stuck_out_tongue:

Not 4 eyed it was a 90 maybe black or dark blue… and he put his top down right next to me as we were rolling… kinda like this no wave tho:

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87/Lorx7/b77c6ag7.gif

LOL

its US bunta tho… straight line & oval track for lyfe.

This is the only thing I miss about buffalo :lol:

sounds good sir. i love listening to it when you boost past mighty…can we trade cars for a night? :slight_smile:

USDM Bunta never wins, and can’t turn.

Nice kill, rollin in the 2.ohhhhhhhhhh

ITs just a full exhaust with da juice (100 shot) i was traping 118+ so i think thats in your range. I will definatly pm u when i get my bottle filled so we can set something up.

good kill :tup:

hahaha

TTT I will paypal $10 to whoever can set me up for a rematch with this car.
:tspry:

This supercharged gto is hooking up on these cold ass streets ?

Note the post dates.

Good call :wink: sounded like a fun race.

It was man… good ole fashion street racing when you know its gonna be a good race and youre chuckling inside because you know the guy next to you thinks hes gonna walk all over you. Then you do a pull its dead nuts and the poor guy is wondering what happened. This is the kind of shit you can only experience driving an underdog car like a slow honduh. :wink:

If I remember right this GTO has been to Lancaster a few times last summer…

Year and mods on Miata?