Miata v US Version of Bunta

Giving a friend a ride cruzn down road xxx with the top down catch a light and an older gentleman rolls up next to us in plum GTOhnoo. Car looks clean 5.7 badge but dual exhaust witha nice burble 05+ hood nice meats in the back and a little whistle while you work under the hood. :cky:
Traffic and a shitty area means we are pacing for a while. UsBunta in classic fashion is smkng a cig rowing the gears and doing a good job of blipping the throttle here and there to entertain us. Still more traffic and a little more cock teasing later we get a clear patch. Bunta still smoking his cig he knows to downshift but is not familiar with the rolling battle because he doesnt go on the first 3 beep count. Slow down again rolling about 45 he seems to get it now i do an eh brake boost and we hit it dead even hit third still dead even i shift to 4th and a split second later slow shift for him still dead nuts and we shut it down around 110. I wanna say good run so i wave him down he rolls down the window gives me a disgusted look and throws the cig out the window!! :roflpicard: I mean this guy was fucking pissed rofl… I am in a talking mood ahahah so i go is that supercharged? He responds with a “NO” followed by another dirty look then he lays into it and takes off. If someone knows this car plz post specs. Oh yeah he was solo and my passenger weighs a good 240 not that it matters in a torqueless wonder. :tspry:

:word: you’ve been a racing machine lately it seems

LOL @ Bunta

Bunta wouldn’t lose obv.

Butch!

was the car purple?

if so it’s supercharged, he used to stop in mighty.

Nice kills! You’re on fire lately.

Miata? lol

Yeah it was cosmos purple and it was supercharged for sure which is why it was even funnier when he said “NO!” lmao. Any idea who put this together/what its making? It smelled like a kennedys car to me. The guy seemed so upset about not pulling me i almost felt bad for him. I bet he thought he was in the twilight zone. My supercharged GTO cant pull a rice rocket convertible WTF??? Then he almost had a heart attack when i let him know i can hear the whine. I guess if i spent all kinds of $$$ on my modern muscle car and couldnt pull 2 guys in a little ricer convertible id be piss0red too.
I dunno wtf is going on lately everyone is picking on me. There was an old man in a blue mid 60s Nova II a while back he instigated pulled a half car on that it was a good race then there was a guy in a black newer bodystyle gtp he reved on me at a light few weeks ago that was ugly then the jetta the other day then there was a kid in a clean fox body vert takes off in front of me but the car was so slow i didnt even bother lol.
The car is a street hero magnet.

4 eyed clean drop top fox?

we have to touch one off sometime.

You must have a racoon tail tied to the top of your antenna or something. :eek:

I applaud your efforts.

Smith,

Lovin’ the kills of late, the stories are good too… better than most the amateur authors who can barely string a sentence together :tup:

and LOL @ Bunta… I’m sure it was hilarious for him to be pissed, but if he just looked at you with no regard and went on his way, that’d be better :tup:

I would like to see where my 4100LB old Man crusier stands against agianst the S2k?

That’s Fing awesome

No mountain battle no care, thats a false Bunta! :rofl:

good kill, and good story :tup:

American Bunta can’t handle these things we call corners.

:rofl: looks like he had a change of heart

http://www.quizilla.com/user_images/I/initiald/1038388763_Dbunta.jpg

lol ili. good kill :tup: