Michael Vick in trouble (or The Misadventures of Ron Mexico)

^^ or CFL

vick will likely get another 2-3 years for the state charges… we probably wont hear from him again…

Until he writes a book and sells millions of copies. Or dies in prison when someone shanks him with a tooth brush.

I was watching something on ESPN about this today and I agree with then that Vick won’t be back for Atlanta but will get picked up by someone else cheap.

Basically he has 23 months or 18 with good behavior. 18 still puts him in summer of 2009. The Falcons are keeping him under contract just to collect the 19.9 million they will see from him.

The Falcons head coach basically for sympathy of his family stated that he would let Vick back if his meeting with the NFL at that time allows so. However, they agreed he said that just to keep good publicity for the team and has no intention to have Vick back. They then went on to say that Vick would get picked up by someone else as a RB or kick returner for cheap.

My prediction is this:
Vick gets out at 18 months (or sooner if possible) for good behavior, that suits him up for summer of 2009 and the 09-10 NFL season, he kept in good shape in the pen but with no hitting, passing, drills etc. he will come back and get picked up by some team at the league minimum salary as a 2nd/3rd string qb, then he breaks out the mad l33t rushing skills again and gets a decent offer with someone.

He will be back to the NFL, he has some incredible skills physically and when he gets ou he’s only gonna be 29, way young to throw in the towel. This is all of course if his meeting with the NFL when he gets out lets him back in.

[quote=“Viper966,post:222,topic:32852"”]

vick will likely get another 2-3 years for the state charges… we probably wont hear from him again…

[/quote]

BUt it won’t matter because the sentence will be congruent (?) i.e. federal time counts for state time.

i think the small amount of 23 months is mostly because he admitted everything and was honest and stepped up like a man to accept his consequences, woof! grrrrr! woof woof!

A woman at my work was upset that he got 23 months. She thought he shouldn’t have received any time at all.

I won’t go into the rest of the details, but she thought OJ was innocent too.

Joe go smack the stupid bitch :slight_smile:

[quote=“BuickGN,post:228,topic:32852"”]

Joe go smack the stupid bitch :slight_smile:

[/quote]

We basically called her an idiot. Then again, she believes in Benny Hinn. Believes OJ was innocent. And believes people should leave R Kelly alone.

But Michael Jackson is a wierdo.

And then she admitted that she doesn’t like animals. My foot almost went into her ass.

[quote=“MicaH,post:226,topic:32852"”]

i think the small amount of 23 months is mostly because he admitted everything and was honest and stepped up like a man to accept his consequences, woof! grrrrr! woof woof!

[/quote]

Actually he was set to only get about 12 months initially and be out by September this year, however because of his numerous lies even after he agreed to co-operate, and his positive drug test 17 days after he said to the judge he wouldn’t do drugs, put it over the top to get him the 23 months he got.

He’s an idiot. He deserves jailtime but still if I was in his position with no prior, and the possibility to be out sooner I’d be doing so much ass kissing to get out early, now hes in longer and will be seeing a lot of ass kissing and not the fun type har har.

He’s fucked from more than just being in prison. From the CNN article:

Peace, Phillips and Taylor entered plea agreements last summer under which they agreed to testify against Vick, prompting the suspended Atlanta Falcons quarterback to enter his own plea agreement a few days later.

Vick agreed to pay more than $928,000 for the care of some 54 pit bulls seized from his property.

Prosecutors also have disclosed the extent of Vick’s financial ruin. According to court documents, the Atlanta Falcons are attempting to recoup bonus money from his 10-year, $130 million football contract, Vick is in default on a $1.3 million bank loan for a wine store, and two other banks have filed suits seeking repayment of a $4.5 million in loans and lines of credit.

Vick’s home in the Atlanta area is on the market for $4.5 million, prosecutors said in court papers. The Virginia home where the dogfighting operation was based, assessed at nearly $750,000, is on the auction block, according to reports published over the weekend.

:lol:

He made PETA’s christmas card.

Normally I really hate PETA, but that’s just funny.