Microsoft Internet explorer error thing?

usually happens only when i log onto evolutionm.net, hondatech, and facebook… never happens on here, or any other site really (i dont use my computer for much)

When i hit enter after typing the URL, the site loads for like a second, and then i get an error right away and the site goes blank, and im forced to typed the url again. usually it happens twice in a row, sometimes only once. When i just tried logging onto facebook it happened 5times in a row :rant:

is there any way to fix this, or find out the problem, other than downloading firefox or some other browser lol?

or maybe you have no clue what im talking about…

TIA

why hate on FF?

i like firefox, i had it on my old computer, i would just like to fix the problem instead of covering it up lol

ah, just happened again. it says:

"Internet explorer cannot open the site: www.facebook.com/home.php
Operation Aborted "

im going to punch babies

Maybe your computer has AIDS?

its like trying to restore a rotted 1996 cavalier. let it go man, let it go.

Are you on 56k?

yea, sounds like some time out issue. gateway, proxy, etc. all words that I have no idea what they mean but probably have to do with the problem. lol

na, im on sick fios.
its been fine with firefox

this is what i was thinking

When I get to work tomorrow, I have a tool that is suppose to fix IE issues. I will tell you the name of it tomorrow.

alright cool, thank you

try this:

I was joking by implying he’s in older times by usng IE.

Me too, it’s called Firefox.

firefox is so fucking slow at loading shit compared to IE

I found your problem

oh come on… nothing wrong with evom lol

Internet Explorer IS the problem.

IE is good for one thing only; downloading another browser.

I used to use firefox but one of the main sites that I use daily requires IE… so, i installed IE Tab addon for Firefox and just realized it opens IE anyway… so… what’s the point? just use IE… it’s fine

Deff. boot IE and Down Load Firefox.
Do you have IE8?