Microsoft Zune

So i just got mine. right off the bat Microsoft didnt dissapoint with its stupidity. the thing keeps turning on and off when i plug it into the computer and the machine wont shut up about “your device can perform faster if you use a 2.0 usb port” every 15 seconds. the software for it isnt even on the supplied cd. the hell do ya put one in for if it downloads it from the web(at an incredibly dumb ass snail pace0. so im still messing with it. ill update this as i get it to work and stuff

mac loyalist here and I :lol at the zune, the features it has over the ipod(for now) are so freaking useless. I swear microsoft could fuck up a wet dream

a wet dream huh? I love my 30gb video.

yes well you also drive a civic… :banana

i own like 4 or 5 ipods, couldn’t be happier. I saw the zune and played with it for a few hours, but it didnt strike me as “WHOA, IM PUTTING MY LIVER ON EBAY TO GET THE MONEY FOR THIS”

and you need 4 maybe 5 your not even sure how many ipods because why?

i bought them at different times, first one was a mini, then the new video ones came out, and I bought a 60 gig video to store all my music, then I bought me and the girl each a nano with the nike ipod kit to run with.

well, ive got it installed now. i trasnfered some stuff on it. seems to work just fine for me. overall its not bad. its got a good size screen on it. interface is simple enough to use. i wish i could delete things using the device without hooking it up to the machine. it was 100 bucks shipped, so thats a pretty good. im intending to find out what the tv out function does and how to use it, cuz if i can get movies to play on my normal tv off that thing, it’d be fun. so so far its pretty good. it came with some preloaded content, but i think its goin right out. i had to name it, so heres mine:

not getting much use out of the nike kit ones these days though I bet?

Apple ftw! :banana

its not bad so far. the SQ guy in me wishes for a more complex equalizer or at least more settings, but the minimalist in me is happy that theres only 3 buttons on the front of it