Zune people

i am thinking about buying a zune soon but everywhere i go (CC/BB) they dont have any displays that work and whenever i ask if there is a plug so i can test one out they usually tell me good luck with getting one to work these are a piece of crap. i did manage to get the new smaller version to work once but i want to see the regular zune with the bigger screen.

so im hopin the people with zune’s will chime in here; do yours still work and have you had any problems with them?

Love mone never had any problems and the display looks great. The lack of aftermarket support is kinda sucky but ipod owns that market. It is a good solid player and the software is pretty decent. Wifi syncing and a fm tuner makes it a superior player to most of what is available. Sounds like the people you talked to are isheep fambois.

ive had my 8gb for about a month and i love it so far

werd

I don’t own one, but know 2 people that do and they really like them. Haven’t had problems as far as I know

I just bought the small 4gb one and love it. Given it’s not compatible with my Mac all I had to do was install Windows.

I have had pretty much every and any type of Mp3 player and this is by far my fav. Small enough, yet has some nice features most Mp3 players these days don’t have (cough all my previous iPods).

Radio, ability to change background image, ability to change the text. Plus it feels good and durable. Also can put movies/music videos on it, but I’ll never use that. I got it for like 134 after tax too at CC. Not a bad price. Battery life is good too.

I plan on getting the 80gb version with a piece of my tax money. So far I have found them for $229. And Dell price matches so it all works out.

thats how much i bought mine for on newegg

FYI
http://www.buy.com/prod/microsoft-zune-home-av-kit-multimedia-player-kit/q/loc/111/203171430.html?adid=17662

Yeah well worth the price.

damn good deal :tup:

fuck apple… those bastards got 50.00 out of me for component cables for my iphone, and you can’t even charge it at the same time it’s playing (even though there is a power plug integrated into the cable) :rolljerk: So you can barely watch an hour long movie on 3/4 battery

wait, you’re using your iphone as a DVD player?

Yeah i picked one up the other day and im just psyched cause the remote, the dock and thort usb cables are a bonus.

not anymore. (it was nice for watching youtube/google videos but battery life goes down the shitter)

I have had my 30gb for almost a year now, no problems, I love it