Portable MP3 Players?

Im looking for a portable mp3 player. I dont really trust online reviews, I would rather hear it from unbiased people. I kinda digging the Black 2nd Gen Zunes. I need something for when Im working in the garage or working out.

Price range is 0-200 bux.

shit, I found a few nice ones for -$50 but i see that is out of your range.

I have a second gen zune 8gb & love it. The display is crisp and movies look great. The radio feature will show the station &scroll the song name & artist (if the station is transmitting this info, most do). The touch pad is nice, takes some getting used to. They are also developing games. You can use your own pictures as the background.
The thing that sucks is the Zune software. It’s a pain in the ass. If you remove songs from the Zune collection on your computer, as soon as you plug your Zune in, the same songs will be removed from the Zune. :weak:
Overall, I think it’s a great mp3 player. My girl has a first gen 30gb and she wants to trade. :nono:

I got my kids cheap ass 512mb players from toys r us for ~$20. They play music like anything else :dunno:

we have the 30gig ipods but I found them to be a little bulky to use while working out or washing the cars, or working in the yard. So I went out and got the ipod shuffles, they are teeny and have a built in clip that holds onto anything and they hold a decent amount of songs. I just change out the playlist when I get bored with what is on there. I think I paid $75 at best buy. We use our 30 gigs in the cars now with our HU’s.

I like my 30gb iPod video a lot, but its out of your price range.

just found out i have 130 bux in unused best buy gift money/reward points. so my price range just went up. 0-300

search criagslist for one, or just get a iPod nano or a iPod touch

The Zunes are pretty bulky, though I’m not sure of the size on the new ones. I’ve got an iPod 30gb Video and I really love the thing, except for the software side of it. (I hate iTunes.) It’s a nice size, but it’s a bit big for working out. I have a cheapo eight dollar 512mb stick MP3 player for that.

i’ld go with a ipod

iPods aren’t bad…and you don’t HAVE to use iTunes to sync it if you don’t like the interface…winamp is also capable of syncing it along with a few other software titles

I have a Sansa e250 its nice and small, full color screen, plays music, pics, and video, its expandable, and it was only $45.

i have two ipods…the nano is great for working out and the 8gb is 200

i ended up going with a 30gb Zune. Ill just pickup a cheap ass one for working like Noah said.

I was gonna get the 8gb Zune but i felt like i was gonna crush it or lose it easliy.

got the 30gb for 29.95 out the door with my gift cards

Windows Media Player or bust. Hehe.

I have the same one, its pretty badass. I love it especially because you can recharge it and not have to burn batteries like my cd player that played mp3 cds. It is SUPER small too, get new earbuds for it though b/c the ones it come with SUCK.

windows media player…if it wasn’t for the hehe after that i would have taken you seriously

I have a 80GB Ipod, my wife has a 4GB Nano. I love them both, but I never use ITunes…I use Sharepod, which is a freeware that bypasses Itunes and allows the Ipod to be used as a jumpdrive while still retaining the same file structure as Itunes would. It works killer and since the software is actually on the Ipod, not the PC, you can trade/tranfer music anywhere you want.

Checkout overstock.com, they usually have good deals on refurb players.

I have had others, now its all apple. I dont think I would buy anything but an Ipod from here on out.

buy a phone with MicroSD expandability.

I love only carrying one device, and 12GB cards have just come out.