Might as well post my recent issue

There have been so many vehicle related issues going on anyway.

I was at a local watering hole for about 2 hours. 10 cent wings till 2am. I go outside about 10pm and find my driver side window busted out. Glass all over the interior.

I find out later(about 15 min later) that a friend of mine did a huge burnout in the parking lot with his mud truck and threw a stone(stones) into my driver side window.

I don’t care because i have full glass coverage, but i did call him and he is sorry about it and is buying me two 30 packs of labatt blue.

It is funny because we went off roading earlier and i scratched the shit out of my 2008 f150 driving on the logging roads just hours before this happend.

Yeah, that is what we rednecks in the sticks do. Best part is, it is on my property. Well, right next door to my property. I have like 120 acres of land there.

:shrug: I don’t see the big deal. :rolljerk:

It’s not a big deal.

Is is better or worse than:

My car got broke into and my radio was stolen? Or someone stole my Iphone because i left it on the front seat for everyone to see? Nyofftopic has gone down hill lately. I’m trying to stir up some drama good or bad. And yes, i have had a few reebs. whatever.

true, anyway screw it.

Where you go off roading? I’m on around 200 acres.

Give me some( you are an asshole comment)

I’ll start:

ASSHOLE

lets get the chant going.

I just watched the first real football game of this season and i’m lovin it!
Mclovin!

ASSHOLE!

Yep, we were offroading…that is how i scratched the shit out of my paint on my truck…sucks!

EDIT: WHERE were you off roading…outside arcade

See posting on forums to strangers gets pretty old after awhile. I like to get out there and meet real people. I do have alot of REAL frinds. Even tho posting here is pretty fun once in awhile. You can’t live on the net tho. :rolljerk:

:fail:

FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU!

Spence here. A bunch of my “ASSHOLE” friends in the garage were typing shit while i was in the house.

sorry about that.

The first post by me was true.

when my jeeps done, I’ll be hitting you up so we can wheel thru your land.

way to waste internetz spence you ass
I mean really who cares?

Srsly?

can i come offroading…i love beating my new truck up.!

Ford 150’s can go offroad?

hahahahahahahahahahaha:biglol:

well you may not have typed it but i am going to follow suit…

hey ASSHOLE i am down for some offroading if you know in advance

I really enjoyed the quintuple post.

did you really just post like 15 times in a row?