Mighty in west seneca @5pm

so the EDGE will have a petition there to bring back BBQ beef anyone going?

hell no.

but i do miss BBQ beef.

no O&A, no BBQ beef

Never tried the stuff.

it was decent. i like the buffito too but i got a bone in mine last week so pretty turned off now to mighty taco.

for an actual meal tho like at lunch Moe’s >>>>>> Mighty Taco

Salsaritas>Moe’s>Mighty

that has got to be the dumbest protest ever.

tell the edge to protest to citidel and bring back o&a

truth.

why the fuck would i get that shit from mighty when there are 500 better bbq places in this city.

That was like the only thing I would eat at mighty besides the chili in the winter.

wait, what happend to O&A on the edge? i only listen to them via XM

no longer as of this past monday

O&A were a pathetic attempt at shock radio. I’ve always thought they were drooling retards with microphones. I could care less about them being on 103, as I simply didn’t listen to them in the morning.

lol, you should totally start an online movement based on that line. Nice.

Because you’re already there getting mighty whatever?

also because most good bbq joints close at 10 or 11.

i dunno. i liked it, but im not upset about it lol.

QFT

I liked there protest, but then they have a commercial for the buffito RIGHT after it.

Way to stick to your guns.

:picard:

As I understand it (from many iterations on air & glancing through the petition statement)

THEY HAVE NOTHING AGAINST THE BUFFITO, THEY JUST WANT BBQ BEEF BACK.

I say that because of this: http://www.shreddandragan.com/

We have nothing against its replacement, the Buffito; this really isn’t about the Buffito

Not to mention: why shoot yourself in the foot with an advertiser? Particularly one paying for a large campaign at the moment?

ugh. /forum

Why in the world would they bother bringing it back if there are no negative ramifications?

umm…

SALES?

edge :gay2:

Dude its free publicity for Mighty…I wouldn’t be surprised if Mighty suggested it they always do weird advertising crap…

Mighty people still go to mighty, even without the bbq, so I really doubt it’s absence is affecting sales.