Military guys.....

MILITARY friends/members/ acquaintances… anyone out there have a line on private contracting jobs, federal jobs, merc work, someone that will pay me to legally run and gun, to go for? Looking for leads , references, anything you can give me to point a direction. Thank you a TON in advance!

But who will pour the kessler?

Im in too. Let me know what you come up with Freek. I was thinking I need a vacation somewhere desert like after I graduate this year. :slight_smile:

Let me know what you’re looking to do exactly. I could use a referral bonus or eleven.

…see bolded section…

Will do. You weren’t so much of a ground pounder but with your clearance it opens you up for a lot of other positions for better pay and less risk. I wanna be out in 6 months tops.

I had a few offers with my job already in air defense lintel but my big problem was they all wanted guaranteed amounts of time from me aside from overseas work. The pay and lower risk is there for sure I just don’t want to be gone from Buffalo for 3 more years.

http://www.xeservices.com/

I know this is older, but i have a few very close freinds that were contractors for dyncore. They were making about 140,000

Yeah, I’ve made a bunch of contacts about all of this and my credentials more than check out for all of them. I decided the first few years of my sons life were more important. There will still be plenty of these jobs in a few years as long as I stay fresh with my training.

Sounds like a good choice, family should come first. If you ever have questions i am sure my buddies would be more than willing to talk. I worked with them while they were contractors. My buddy tim ended up pulling me from my truck once it was hit and under fire. He ended up getting a lot of pull with dyncor and was pretty high up in the ranks. My other buddy Is in charge of security on cruise ships. He travles all over the world on them if that would intrest you

IT shit pays hugeee money right now

300k tax free to work in Kuwait for a year if you have an active TS :lol:

You missing DC yet?

I’m working with my old boss right now to try and work from here and go down to DC/Pentagon for a week a month.

After I get married I might look into relocating again who knows.

edit: reading owns me

Yes and no. Arabic I’m decent though.