Miller > Hasek?

fixed. in terms of pro athletes of course. :wink:

I know its a faster game now, but in the late 90s (for the most part) all we had to do was knock in 3 goals and it was game-over because we knew Dom wouldn’t let in 4.

i have to agree with Hogan32 in saying that the game has deffinately changed a lot since i last followed hockey avidly. i think its safe to say that Miller is doing very well in this ‘stage’ in the game of hockey, and i think that Hasek did very well in his time. i think it is hard to compare the two because of how much the game has changed since Hasek was in his prime.

Hasek will always be the greatest goalie of all time. Which is why Im very happy not to see him playing. Go SabreS!

This isn’t apples to apples at all your comparing a veteran player to a rookie. Miller for being a rookie, in my opinion has more than proven himself. He’s agile, knows how to read plays, and for the most part doesn’t seem to over commit himself to one side of the net which is key.

and aside from this, you remember the video of the press conference thats going to be played if we do play the sharks right?

its not that hard…look at haseks INHUMAN stats from the first half of the year

43 games played, 28 wins, 4 overtime/shootout losses (best in the league at the time)
2.09 goals against avg (still finished 2nd in the league)
92.5 save percentage (also finished 2nd in the league)
5 shutouts (finished tied for fourth and missed half the season)

miller in comparison, 48 games played, 30 wins, 3 OTL, 2.60 GAA, 91.5 save percentage, 1 shutout…which is by NO MEANS bad…

BOTTOM LINE

his groin needs to stay fucking torn for another night…last thing buffalo wants is to see him between the pipes tomorrow…

Why does everyone forget the year when hasek carried the entire team on his back, only as far as…oh…game 6 of the stanley cup finals?

huh

the press conference when wilson was still coaching the capitols, and completely ran his mouth about buffalo.

you know it’s gunna be played if we play anaheim.

hassek was awesome…miller has been awesome, and i’m positive will continue to be.

no need to say more

theyre a chicken shit team!