Anyone "know a guy"

Darcy the cenile clueless GM Regier for the buffalo sabres, needs to go. Someone please say “they know a guy.” I could rant for three days about the mistakes this stank jock strap has made but I won’t waste my breath. Who’s ready for another mediocre disappointing season?!

Sorry Tim Kennedy- they must have you confused with the heartless nun of a player Tim CONNeLLY.

(end)

Merge with the buffalo sabres thread.

Kennedy wasn’t a HUGGE asset to the team, I’d rather he stay also, but it’s not like it’s miller.

Well depends how you define an asset. If you want a bunch of Derek roy and connellys on the team then no, the little Kennedy with huge heart and effort doesn’t fit. BUT that’s what they have had for the last three seasons. Yes miller anchors the team but that goes without saying- can’t win WITHOUT Heart and goal scoring.

All this bitching and crying about a 3rd line player just because he is from buffalo, wahhhhhh

Yeah I mean he’s a decent player I guess for a Third line, Tallinder and Lydman, were much bigger loses. Now if it was Patrick Kane…then yeah. All in all I think Buffalo is on the right track with the acquisitions they made.

I don’t give a crap if he is from buffalo or not- the fact that he is, is making bigger waves then the fact that there isn’t another player on that team that played with more heart ( besides kaleta and miller)
and the fact that he was a third liner was a lame point. Teams that win the cup or that are successful have 3 and sometimes 4 solid lines they can roll besides the fact it was his rookie season. Lastly, who shined the brightest during their short playoff spat… The rookies.

And to say lydman was a much bigger loss is hockey blasphemy.
Period.

Those acquisitions to build up the defense was really a great idea also.

the thing i remember most about TK was when recchi threw him off the puck in the playoffs like a ragdoll that led to a game winning goal. sorry tk, but see ya later.

What games do the people who like Tim Kennedy watch? The past 2 days, all I’ve heard about is his “heart” and “grit”. It’s so fucking hilarious. He’s worthless. A fucking floater. His one hand on the stick, stay 2 feet away from the boards and float around technique was obvious aquired from the likes of Derek Roy. Personally, every time I’ve seen the kid around he’s completely fucking arrogant. We moved him to create space for Morrisonn. Everyone says Darcy is such a huge fucking prick. The players he’s declined to sign (Drury, Briere and Campbell) all have extremely blown up, un-moveable contracts that are hurting their current teams. Something decent will happen by the season. I.E. - Move Stafford, a draft pick and either Sekera or Butler for a top-6 forward.

---------- Post added at 12:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 PM ----------

I’ll take Tim Connolly over Kennedy everyday. Even @ a $4 million dollar cap hit. While I don’t think he’s a top-3 forward anywhere else in the league, when he’s healthy he’s productive. He’s just too “balsa wood” and streaky for my likes.[COLOR=“Silver”]