Ryan Miller = Holy Shit

Anybody watching the Boston game and seeing Miller playing with some Hasek tendencies?

Sure he is still making mistakes that you would expect from his inexperience but overall hes playing awesome, even with playing the puck.

And did anyone see Connellys goal? Amazing pass from Maxim Afinagenovavavivgavdivdoodov.

Listening to it at work but I’ll check out the highlights for sure… sounds like a great game. I’ll get to watch the last period.

SCORE!!!

Dumont with the deflection

3-2

very nice :tup:

watched the whole game, the 3rd goal afinogenov to conolly was amazing. miller is amazing thus far, he’ll only get better as the season progresses on

5 and 2 I’ll take it :tup:

i think most of us will lol. :tup:

i sold maxim a couple of tv’s wednesday … pretty cool guy

I was at work, I missed it :mad:

sabres r rockin it so far :tup:

go sabres!

sabres 3rd goal=kick ass, textbook play… hottness

:tup: hes fucking awesome…tonights game was the shizz

hes got a fuck-load of potential… i noticed that while watching him play in rochester… he just needs to relax and not try to impress anyone but himself… he makes some very stupid mistakes sometimes. i would know this since goal tender is my designated position when i play hockey… and i make alot of stupid mistakes as well.

But for how many stupid mistakes that he is making, he has made up for every one with a key save/s.

Once he does settle down and become more comfortable hes gonna rip it up.

Same here. hes fine, let him be.