Conklin's new helmet V.Sabres

i really like it… opinions??

EDIT:…new pics on page 2

SWEETNESS

Nice but we haven’t even played him yet.

a chrome cage eye would set that off, or even a blue one like Raycroft

i think he should play a whole game first. That’s my opinion.

i think ur right…

I still think one of the best put together goalies was Felix Potvin. His stuff just looked the best. He had probably the most designs in his equipment. I can only thing of one other goalie who had crazy design on his pads and that was Kelly Hrudey when playing for the Kings.

Ty should get a game in Florida against the Cats or Sky Flashes

I think it’s hot. Nice design. It’ll look even better when he’s celebrating a win.

with all that bench time, he really has time to think about his sweet helmet design aye?

save miller for tampa…

play conks tonight

We should but will we? Miller needs to sit a game. Watch Ty will come out and blow the doors off just like Hasek did lol.

I wonder what cat eye he is putting on it.

[quote=“layzie,post:11,topic:25926"”]

We should but will we? Miller needs to sit a game. Watch Ty will come out and blow the doors off just like Hasek did lol.

I wonder what cat eye he is putting on it.

[/quote]

he already played last week after miller was pulled. He let the 3rd or 4th shot on goal in.

is it from… SWEDEN??

lol, so he gets a painted mask after being here for 2 weeks and biron…yea :frowning:

[quote=“LAFENGAS,post:12,topic:25926"”]

he already played last week after miller was pulled. He let the 3rd or 4th shot on goal in.

[/quote]

I meant starting his first game with the sabres.

[quote=“JDMR2,post:14,topic:25926"”]

lol, so he gets a painted mask after being here for 2 weeks and biron…yea :frowning:

[/quote]

most likely different painters. i think the guy who was painting birons was the one who does everything by hand and by himself so it takes forever. i forgot the painters name

[quote=“LAFENGAS,post:12,topic:25926"”]

[/quote]

Yeah…to his defense I think it was a clear breakaway. Either way, he looked shaky.

I don’t think you can say much about him until he gets a start.

Going in cold when you’re already getting smoked is hardly fair.

[quote=“JayS,post:18,topic:25926"”]

I don’t think you can say much about him until he gets a start.

[/quote]

lol, you say “gets a start” like he hasnt played this season

he’s already looked plenty terrible for the blue jackets this season :banghead:

but one can hope a career backup can pull out a win or two for us…

Better hope, because he’s getting the start tonight:
http://www.wgr550.com/sabres/fullstory.php?id=2244