mindless > mr. smith

Got to do a couple runs on the XXX with the snky s2k. Cold air made for some good running cars so i was excited. The runs all started from 40-45ish.

First run he brake boosts i dont he jumps because i cant hear the horn we both stay in it my car misses at like 7k in 4th but slowly reel him in.

Second I try to brake boost doesnt really work again he jumps i still cant hear the horn i catch and pull alittle.

Third run line up i miss 3rd terribly

Forth i can kind of hear beeps i go on like the first beep lol and somewhat fuck things up.

Fifth and final run actually both leave at the same time i try to brake boost in 3rd pull 4-5 cars i believe.

Smith has vids i believe he will be posting up and Smith, feel free to add or correct if i got something wrong its tough trying to remember everything.

p.s. turbociv was scared to run so he missed out :smiley:

:tup: honda on honda hate

Nice kill Bill!

ughhhhhhhh where was i??? good kill bill

Wrd… I went to southgate looking for some domestic love C16 in the tank plugs in my pocket but on pump gas t00n and the only cars there were nazi sleds and Hondas. :gotme:

Vid:

Good runs man the civic needed some testing anyways happily all went well.

u were sucking prelude off cuz u didnt come out ya homo

lol.:zong:

Shitty i missed all the fun… i had to leave early to help my friend with his car, good news is the blower install is done on his stang so he can come out and play now :D, we just got wrapped up at 5:45 AM dyno tune in 3 hours.

good times last night in the low boost pump gas car that are still running into the fall :tup:

:tup:

:tup: :tup: looked like fun races

good runs guess i missed a good sg

awesome cars

guess i rolled out too early

JT i saw you post in the SG thread that you were gonna be down there figured there would be a bunch of sikkk f bods to ply with but i musta just missed you fewlz.
I was gonna buy a house a boat and have a couple kids but fuck that noize im gonna invest my money wisely K24 EK here i come.

Good runs guys!

i thought i heard someting last night

smiff i hope you arent talking to me… wtf

it was towards jt76 i think…