Mini Coopers are...

Surprisingly fun to drive. Ive been cruising around in a non s model 6 speed for the past few days and its a blast to drive despite having very little power. It has a useable powerband given what youre working with, very nimble, great gas mileage, and it feels surprisingly stable and planted to the road. I was thinking 330ci or A4 for my next car but might have to take an S model for a spin just for kicks.

i heard there faster than srt4

I came in thinking I was gonna see someone else say they were gay as well but nope .

i like them.

of course YOU do

i drove one a long time ago, it was a fun car but the only vehicle i have ever felt claustrophobic in, and it was with the top down.

go away you butt plug

:lol

Yea, I’ve felt that way about my TSX recently. Low power but nimble/fun to drive > dumb HPz I can’t use. :rofl

Agree with you. Girlfriend even makes fun of dudes driving them and all their little gay british things like flag roofs and shit

Coopers are great. Still looking for an original Austin or BMC shell. I’m trying to talk the wifey into looking at a Clubman

we should of stolen that one. it would of fit in the bed…

I know right!

lolz

I have a soft spot for Minis, similar to other people and Miatas really.

Countryman AWD + loads of snow = bad decisions

A customer of mine built a twin charged S. Had great power idle to redline. Stock S suspension, better tires, hoop, seats and harnesses. Thats it. Drove it out to Omaha every year for some bad ass race, and back home after he ran it. It was a average speed rally race on a long closed stretch of a highway out there. You picked a “speed” class say 100mph. You had to complete it at XX:XX time (ave speed of 100mph). He ran in a class with lots of “proper” race cars and did very well, took a few trophies too.

really cool to drive the car halfway across the country, beat the balls off it and drive it back like nothing happened.

I drove the exact car on summer tires to the liquor store during a raging snowstorm, Dread. Mini Trooper ftw

they were named the least depreciating car a few years back. but i think not having alot of room will get old quick

you bet your ass it would

my friend had a yellow cooper s. that thing was pretty quick and nimble, despite the fact that it’s a mini…

I’d rock one, I think they are cool little cars.