dude is it gay if.....

I just got a Monster Motorworks stage 3 MINI COOPER S. I love driving the little bastard…its like a guilty pleasure. Oh yeah it does NOT do 112 in the 1/8th, it has no lambo doors either sorry. :ohyeah:

pics/stats?

only if you shift with ur sphincter!

LOL Welcome

Lets remember what forum this is gents…

pics or lock.

Other than the obnoxious speedometer, I like these cars lol

well part of the package is a blower pully and all you here is blower whine, and the short wheelbase negates any understeer! It behaves more like a rwd car than a fwd. Pic is from last month when I bought the car in nevada. I got to do something I always wanted to do…ask somebody at the hoover dam if it was a god damn.

well part of the package is a blower pully and all you hear is blower whine, and the short wheelbase negates any understeer! It behaves more like a rwd car than a fwd. Pic is from last month when I bought the car in nevada. I got to do something I always wanted to do…ask somebody at the hoover dam if it was a god damn.

I have a soft spot for coopers. Awesome cars. :tup:

they are great little cars! my brother has one and i steal it often…lol

Beavis and Butthead Do America. Nice. Nice car too.

whats it run in the 1/4… after driving badnewsminis mini, theyve earned a soft spot in my heart. :tup:

thanks guys, I think its a pretty powerful thing for a car you dont want to like to win you over based on its fun to driveness (is that a word?).

not a convertible, then not gay

Ellis mate would agree

Unless your having gay sex in the car, then its not gay, next caller.
RED DRAGONS!!!

I don’t hate mini coopers, I just wish the interiors were different.

I also have always kind of liked these cars for some reason.

Rd Drgns.

x…

dude is it gay if…

A: From a Miata driver, I say absolutely not… I love these cars! Post up more pics if you get the chance.