MINI me

very nice. lovin the shots.

That last shot is amazing!

A+ work man, thanks for sharing. I especially liked 1 and 3.

Looks sick Dan! Jack3d buddiesss!!

nice pics #3 is best imo

Am I the only one that thinks the car isn’t half bad either ? :rofl

Strong work Killab… I mean CFD :shifty

As others said it’s definitely within your top 3 best shoots posted on the site.

I was a big fan of a few shots from the civic shoot too.

im sure we could work sometime out to do it

yea i tried my best to have equality in that picture … and you say i do good work every shoot i do … hmmm could someone be buttering me up for another shoot hahaha

right idea deff not what the rig looks like ill post a pic

yes sir … u reminded me of it and the owner lives in little falls so it worked out minty

oh so what your saying is 4 and 6 are shit … i see how it is hahaha thx for the compliments buddy

thx man!

i try my best … gotta see some more of your work!

DUH! … i mean umm yea its ok hahahaha thx

cheeeaaaaa jack3d ftw … btw jim said we might do a tag team

dude when the civic gets the exhaust on it and finishes up with the cosmetics in a few days then ill be giving that car some proper love as it looks bad ass! … thanks for the compliments on the shoot … i honestly dont look at it like its my best work … i look at it more like its the style that i want to call mine and that most of my shoots will look alot like this one (location dependent) … most of my work i post on this site as to get more shoots and to help the local car scene to grow on the internet as ppl post these pics on many many other sites

thx to anyone else that posted and i didnt reply to them … your comments all are appreciated

Little Falls? Been there once and I remember the bridge into the town was impressive.

Any opportunity to use that bridge or overlook in your shoots?

actually yes but i have not really explored alot of angles that some use … its probably something that i need to get into!

pics of the rig

yields

Nice. Usually have to pay extra for that. :ninja :ohnoes

I like the first shot, Dan. Good stuff. My eyes can see the difference in your FF to previous work :tbu

Your ass will be so sore after said tag-teaming…I mean, wait… :eek3

Have you considered removing wiper blades for certain shoots? Possibly covering the studs with rubber caps depending on the design?

#4 is the only one where you removed the ugly NY Reg/inspection/EZ pass too :shifty

EZpass could have been easily pulled prior, saving yourself some post work.

lol wut

:l

I’d really like a rig shot in some sort of parking garage really similar to that S2K if possible.

yea i dont usually like to remove those but they stood out way way too much in that picture … and generally i tell the person to bring their automotive device the way they want it shot and if they have an imperfection they want fixed ill do it but they have to point it out to me …

:+1

you wont have to bring any money to PAY :dunno

:lol

We need a good day. I’d like to meet up with Dan too, would be a good shoot.

parking garages are awesome to use for rig shots some of the time … they have their major drawbacks as well

there is a parking garage behind proctors theater that i believe is free if you go at the right time of day/night …

Corporate Woods is full of free garages too.

The one you’re thinking is probably the one Bennyfizzle works at. PM him and he’ll set you up.

took a day off of the gym so i was terribly bored today … so i did this edit

i should neg rep you for neglecting jack3d