mini vaca??? where. do need halp!

If you want recommendations there are 2 really cool ones I can think of…

yes please

needs more dirt bikes, strippers, and bratwurst.

Catskills - Deer Mountain Inn or Green Mountain View Inn

Owners are awesome, food is very good… it’s a little secluded and there are some cool eateries, waterfalls and hiking around this…

Shcroon Lake - Schroon Lake Adirondack Bed and Breakfast Inn

Tons of fun things in the area and the husband and wife that own it are really cool and make great food… Also really cool cozy restaurant and bar like right next door… Great food and drinks…

LOL yea if he is going with guys definitely… and you forgot beer…

Benny… take notes from this one.

if u are going away on a trip like this with other dudes, then u clearly suck cock hard and enjoy cum all over ur face.

what if you like all of the above but don’t hike?

Do not pass go do not collect $200 move directly to Chelsea…

And stay far far away from me :lol

Turning stone isn’t really that expensive book online do not call… I can get a room for about 135… and about 300 buck spending money =win for me! except the last time i was there over night i lost 800 bucks

If your looking to take your girl with you. this time of year and dont mind the wweathe, id suggest nyc. She can take a walk down canal st and get all the lookalike designer stuff she wants. Hit up Manhattan and go see WTC memorial. Times square… Goto palisades mall. on exit 12 (87S) 4 story mall with LOTS of crap todo. Now thats just the normal toursit stuff. theres ALOT to do there. i love going down there. I guess it helps when you know the roads/where to go good.

NJ has Victory Gokarts (basically what GPgokarts are that shift went to last fall)Other than that NJ is nasty. You could meet up with 240 and drift :lol theres lots of places to go.

Goto hersey park pa. Cedar point in ohio… theres lots todo. narrow it down some.

done the city

wait i need to find that go-kart place down near the city

www.gpny.com ?

I know you said you’ve already done NYC but check out this hotel, it’s new so they have introductory rates.

It’s built over this new urban park called the High Line.

Just an idea. I’m an Architect so stuff like this usually interests me, might not be your thing though.

Also, Newport RI is cool and only 3 hours away.

u posted this after i made the thread.

if you want me to blow up your vette just tell me and quit pussyfootin around

ok, blow it

you or your vette? PM me if you’re too ashamed to answer me on here

both please

oh. that makes things considerably easier. i was probably going to do both anyways and this simplifies things