MIR World Cup Finals (Nov. 7-8)

well at the end of day one the camaro has got 11.530 at 117.42 and 11.601 and 11.602

sick dude, congrats!!!

11.10 @ 127 clutch is slipping bad

was that on low boost? youre so close to 10s

Ya car is ripping ridiculously hard through first 3 gears Nd just dies 4th gear clutch won’t hold high boost right now, I’m gonna run more air in the tires, and run high boost the whole track tommorow. Shooting for 10s

good luck bud!~!

what clutch you run?

Act extreme duty pressure plate with a 6 puck unsprung race disk

Making corvettes fast isn’t a challenge. Especially a new Z06.

better save up 1500 bucks for the nice ole twin disc

Sitting in the lanes now hopefully today goes well

nah 1200 can get you the Spec twin disc and the competition twin disc

Head cracked in 3 places , was dumping water into the cylinders and blowing out the spark, hence no top end, bigge and better next year Mir is awesome

fuck it, drain the coolant and go. heads fucked what the worse than can happen.

someone please get pics of the qualifying sheets and eleimination sheets.

There was way to much oil dumping out and my head studs stretched like crazy, car would rip then just die wasn’t worth killing
the bottom end

are you tuning this car yourself?

Had an awesome time at MIR for Friday & Saturday… wish I could have stayed for Sunday but Skyline drive cruise was calling my name.

2 things I learned last night.
RedHot & Blue sucks ass.
“You people” can get hair extensions.

Great weekend! A ton of badass “street” cars there and nothing broke for me. My best run was a 11.35@122. The car has alot more in it just have to figure it all out.

Just got home. Car went 10.17@148 with a 1.71 60’ quilified 8th.

my last race I redlighted very bad. Dident get a slip but I know it was my strongest pass i ever had.

good job joe congrats man. you and whitey are the only ppl that didn’t break from around here.