MIR World Cup Finals (Nov. 7-8)

Dennis tuned the car to 590whp with 100% injector duty and fuel pressure dropping cuz pump was maxed, I couldn’t figure out why the car was dying top end till I pulled the plugs and saw a huge puddle of water in there head was lifting bad and cracked , and I was only running spring through 3rd gear, 4th I hit the button but high boost was only set at 22psi I’m tuned on 28psi. Best was 11.1 @ 125 I think? Only made 2 passes. 2nd pass had 1.70 60ft, was doing over 100 at the 1/8 car just died top end short shifted into 5th went 11.1 We tried to do a hg but I could only get ahold of one that was a larger bore than my motor, we did the headgasket in about 1hour 20mins? But was shooting oil out on start up so we called it quits and packed it on the trailer. Was an awesweekend I’ve never seen so many badass cars in my life, going back next year more prepared stronger set up. Whiteys car looked great just needed that 1-2 down, joes car is redic as usual , Fran I feel ur pain, everyone thanks for a great weekend

Race Results here:
http://importvsdomestic.com/wcf/results_08/index.htm

just got home. was a good time there. cool event for sure.

My MIR Pics:
http://www.pittspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50822

it was a fun weekend. really opens your eyes to what needs to be done to be competitive at a big event like that. i have no doubts all of us will be better prepared for next year.

ok 300 bucks off damn shot me i know how much they are i bought one for my civic that made 680whp would like to know what replacement disc are too 250 plus shipping…

dude get a life with always trying to be mr billy bad ass thinking you know everything. I was just throwning the number out there for j i was at mir accross from him the whole weekend

LOL

ANYWAY, was fun as hell, I’m sorry everyone broke but I had the best time of my life.

everyone lol im still rocking when can i get that pump son

i seen a few of you guys there. no one really knows me but i have meet a few of you before. i said whats up to jeff but he obviously didnt remember me. i seen whitey and a few others feasting on some bbq on sunday. it was a good event, much better than last year when they crammed it all into one day. i will be going back this sunday for the swap meet/ tnt. next time i see you guys around i will be sure to reintroduce myslf.

sorry prob didn’t hear you. that BBQ was awesome to the point we made sure and got seconds before we left!

Wait wtf where was awesome bbq at? Certainly wasnt what we ate Sat night.

no at the track. there were concession stands sunday. the Grille Sargeant was unreal!

I got “fresh cut fries” outta a bag.

Jenna was jacked.

All the other food smelt good though!

I got some good bbq shit too. congrats on your pass joe I wish you woulda got a timeslip though

Joe’s last qualify run: [ame=“http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIi8UATAALY”]YouTube- Joe Fisher from Pittsburgh Performance[/ame]

Did you get any vid’s of the CRX?

Nice Thanks whitey.

How about that sideways 240?