anyone goin vvvvvvvvv

Fri., September 7 - – Sport Compact Shootout — Race brought to you by CFM & Phones Plus
Gates open 5:30pm, TnT 6:30 — $200 to the Winners
Quick 8 4 cyl Stock/Quick 8 4 Cyl Power Adder/Quick 8 6 Cyl
Anyone Not Qualifing & 1st Round Losers can Bracket Race
Race Entry $20 / Spectator $10 / Carload $25 / Kids 12 & Under Free

if i get this damn transmission in i am going…how do these events work…never been to one and kinda curious on how it operates

there is a all motor class and a turbo class its fun as hell man i love import nights

I plan on coming out to spectate. I’ve been to one before and it was a good time.

ill probably get my ass handed to me running low15’s but im all for it if i get this transmission done

come on now it dont matter how fast your car is its all about goin out and having fun meetin new people that are into the same thing you are in and that is racing cars… and as for the tranny i can take the old one out in like 45 mins and put the new one in in like 30-45 mins so there is no reason you shouldnt be there havin fun

putting it in is not the issue…its me trying to get ahold of a transmission is whats holding me up

im guessing this is at PRP? i didnt see a location…

yeah at PRP. why did they switch to a quick 8 in the power and all motor class? cars are gettin faster and people on the bubble wont show cause they have a car not set up for bracket racing

I’m going, tuned or not. Need to get a chip burned some time this week.

i might go

ill probably be there

I am there…as long as I get the race gas I ordered. Gotta try 109 this time…and turn up the BOOST…

maybe if i haul ass from florida and get out of here earlier enough in the morning ill be there…not crossing my fingers though

hell yea weather is lookin good cant wait

Its not a bad event. A few really impressive imports usually show and easily take first if they dont break. But theres still some good match ups and close races. They have lost alot of people to the non qualifying bracket class because most of them dont understand it or dont like it. Is a shame because theres alot of cars just sittin in the parking lot not participating but i guess i cant blame them. To pay 20 bucks and be in the turbo 4 class and the bump being low 12’s or high 11’s can sorta seem like its not worth it. I honestly think they should take 16 of each class.but then again theres usually 1 car thats 1/2 second faster then the rest of the group and unless they get a bad light/bad launch its pretty much a given that car is gonna win. The 6cylinder class in june was won by a 13.1 second late 90’s turbo regal. the 2nd place car if i remember was a 350Z running mid to low 14’s.its usually like that in the other classes 2.Its not a bad event to spectate though.If i go im gonna run the GTP.

i found a transmission…ill be their

Ya i know at the last import night there was close to 30 something turbo cars and now they want to only take 8 cars thats sucks for alot of people i know with most of the people that should be goin the cut off for top 8 is goin to be like mid low 11’s

nice couple hours and it will be rippin up the streets

its a b16 tranny as well a little bit of an upgrade from my poopy ls transmission