import night at pittsburgh.

is everyone going this friday to prp for the import night? lets try to get the quick 16 full of pittspeed cars last time we had 8 in the quick 16

yeah I will be there…hoping I can hit gears this time and get low 12’s. we will see. I know all of the hybrid guys will be there.

any hope for roberts to be there with the supra?

I don’t think. last I talked to him he was in the process of changing some things.

steelcitysupra might be there but who knows

i just got my tranny in my car, if it feels ok through the week , i may run it and see if the close ratrio tranny made a differance i doubt i make the cut, but i’ll be there.

I will probaly come and to watch. What time does it start??

630 racing starts,

ill be there in da all mota’ car

i thought it was compact night??

looks like i might be going, not racing tho… i want to finish my exhaust first…

i’ll probably make my buddy “drive” his cobalt down the track lol

i will be there, I am going to shoot for a lower 15 second pass this week. fastest stock 24n VR6 jetta runs a 14.8. and i think i finally figured out how to lauch the car better. so will see what happens

can you show me the gear pattern again friday I forgot since the last time :slight_smile:

I want a V8 only night…

i will probally be there not racing though car is broke

what broke?

this is bracket racing right?

if you don’t make it to the quick 16 then yes it is bracket

Quick 16 wasn’t that fast last time either. I would’ve made it if I had run my car. If it’s not too hot on Friday night, I might come out.

im going with a buddy of mine, just for shits and giggles in his auto cobalt lol
just goin for fun… see ya there

ill be there

not sure yet but my guess is a piston

I’ll be there racing. Hopefully with the new clutch and more stable boost I can make the cut, if not it’ll still be fun.