Misc House items...

Cleaning out the house…simplifying my life by getting rid of the stuff that I never used, or upgraded from.

16 gauge stainless UNDERMOUNT sink $125 This isn’t the flimsy shit from HD/Lowes…

Microwave…$30

15" Dell flat panel monitor…$20

Propane tank with heater. This little thing works great for localized heat in the garage. Tanks pretty much empty…$30 for all

Wall hanger…(none of the tools included) $10

Ill take the extention cord.

I’ll take it if country boy can’t make it. And the leaf blower/vacuum if ti’s gas powered.

PM on it’s way…

Edit: PM’s aren’t working…when would you make it out to grab it? I’m in Buffalo near the 190/90 interchange…

Blower/vac is electric.

what brand/model is the kitchen faucet?

Aqualife elite http://www.nextag.com/Waxman-0490900A-Aqualife-Elite-659711201/prices-html

Unfortunately…sale pending on this.

I’ll be out that way tomorrow, not till 930 tonight. I get off at exit 2. Other than that I only know how to get where I’m going. lol

Cool. Just call/text when you’re out this way…I’m right off of exit 1. 548.8228 Mike

Rough measurements of the microwave please? and Ill grab the drill and saw if you have them still.

20" wide x 12" tall x 14" depth. Drill/saw have been claimed…

that faucet might have my name on it. do I get a deal for showing you my world class closet?

Would you take 20 for the heater?

Too late Junior…faucet’s claimed.

I’'ll meet ya halfway at $25.

Bump…updated original post.

Still have all the items in the original post…

buyer flaked on the blower/vac:

Also, that vaccuum is FREE!

Would you take $15 for the computer monitor?

I think $20 is fair…

I want that light, is it flat?

Pretty close…the glass is about 12" wide and 2" deep.

Word. I’ll take it. I can pick it up tonight or tomorrow night.