Missing Rad fluid!

Hey just got my winter car an the road, MX3. Top up the coolent. drive for 2 weeks plus a 12hr return trip no issues. Few days later, my rad is dry and the resivoir. start to over heat so i fill it with water to make due. Next day all the water is gone. next day same thing over and over, BUT there isnt a single drip of fliud under my car, i cant and never could smell any anti freeze, my oil is clean.
Where on earth is my fliud going?
any help or suggestions would be great.
thanks!

It likely only leaks out when the thermostat clicks open. At that point your probably driving on the road completely unaware that your fluid is going allover the place. Fill it up again when its at operating temp and let it idle until the fluid starts circulating. You’ll see where its coming from at that point.

Done that too. Still no dripping fluid.

Let’er run for a good 20 minutes when its already hot… if not, I don’t know man. Are you noticing any crop circles near your home?

We let it run for half hour today, i filled it, drove around the parking lot let the fluid start pumping, stopped let it run waited, still nothin. The UFO’s use Anti freeze! shiiiiiiiit

headgasket.

if it’s not leaking, it’s burning.

Wouldn’t that show up in your oil?

yeh most likely headgasket, you may not even notice any extra steam out the muffler.

if you need to confirm it, then your going to have to take it to a shop and do a pressure test or leak down test.

Yah its looking like the head gasket, fuuuuuck, anyone want a mx3 for cheap! haha

not always

4 or 6 cylinder? i might know someone.

Its a 1.6 4cyl, 1995 205xxx kms. 5 speed. no options. saftied but expired today. will eventually need a clutch. 6months - year

try ur rad cap man!