Mitsubishi Eclipses & others

Respect isn’t a concern. I hear what you’re saying about bang for the buck, but affordability, being able to get to work/college, and reasonable insurance (so I can afford to pay for college) are the concerns.

You’d be surprised how fast I’m getting at pushing the Firebird out of the garage. :doh:

You sad, sad old man. You better show up to a meet or two this summer, It’s been like 5 years since I’ve seen that sweet ass in person.

haha i hear what youre saying man. my bad

Cobalts are not race cars.

http://postgazette.com/pg/09123/967455-100.stm

Car crashes into utility pole, killing Fayette County teen
Sunday, May 03, 2009
By The Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

A Fayette County teenager died early this morning when the car in which he was a passenger struck a tree in Menallen Township.

Jonathan A. Kondrla, 16, was pronounced dead at 12:50 a.m. at the accident scene along Upper Middletown Road by Deputy Coroner Robert Furin.

State police said Jonathan was a passenger in a 2006 Chevrolet Cobalt that was traveling at a high rate of speed when the car ran a stop sign at the intersection with Old Route 51. The car became airborne, then when it landed slid into a utility pole, sheering the pole and causing live wires to fall onto the roadway.

The coroner’s report said jonathan died of severe head and neck injuries.

Driver Robert Kelly, 20, of Uniontown, sustained what police described major injuries and had to be freed from the vehicles using hydraulic tools. He was taken by medical helicopter to Ruby Memorial Hospital in Morgantown.

Police are continuing to investigate the incident and accident reconstruction experts have been called in to help.
First published on May 3, 2009 at 1:38 pm