Mixed Reviews on Rusty and his comeback

You would look good in anything. I could see you in it fo sure

Ok, I take it back. Would smash.

+1, good shit right here

:rofl

+rep

Just buy another one already.

I’ll have to agree with this cholo

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU RETARDS STILL CLAMMERING ON ABOUT THIS FOR?!?!?!?!!

FUCKING AMERICA.

• rep nailed it. Someone give me $3000 cash, I will build a “stance” nut swinger car in 3 weeks and be wiping the jiz off be back of the trunk lid from all the sheep in the car community after I drive by.

His second reply is also correct. True rats are NOT built from imitation hardware. The same hate goes on in the true rat rod community. Just like we hate ricer hondas. Their are guys that have grown up and were around during the 50-60’s that dispise young chodes taking a flap disk to a car and letting it sit outside for a week, or rattle canning shit to look “Ratty”.

The authentic rat rods are constructed (wont even use the work built) true to era and they dig through swap meets, estate auctions, and barns/fields finding the hardware to make the vehicle. Anything else is a straight up fake.

I looked somewhat hard at the build pre fire nonsense… and fail to see any difficult fabrication at all on it. If he want to win over me, that car better be chopped channeled, fitment better be spot on, one off suspension parts, and a complete car, fully functional. Its just I guess I see things different because of what I do and how I roll. Biased sure, but I am one of the more open minded people around here. The one thing I cant fucking stand is sheep flocking to something they dont know shit about, just because the guy next to them are doing it. Blind sheep. 99% of the people who love this car/guy/theme/what ever never built anything like it themselves, never owned one, never knew they existed, dont know the culture behind it, the history behind it, the reasoning behind it… they just think it looks cool. No different than a 2 yearold watching Sponge Bob because it has bright moving colors! That infant doesnt have a fucking clue whats going on with it!!!

8 pages of “I love you, post pics” “yessss rebuilding it”… sheep. fucking sheep.

8 pages and not a single thing actually got accomplished.

Nah, traction is cool. Race me and I’ll show you:haha

<- Does not give a FUCK about Rusty, but still wanted to voice my opinion. :slight_smile: