MMA on showtime sat night....

Anybody watch this?

Silva is a huge fuckin guy man! The chick fight was awesome n not mention the one was drop dead gorgeous. But what got me was shamrocks bullshit hitting to the neck n head with his knee becasue he was outmatched…pussy:stick:

I watched it too, but he did have a point. A fights a fight.

But.rules are rules and it is NOT a street fight, it is MMA rules n u know them going in. He thought he could get away with it and was already deemed a point becasue of it in the first round jay.

yea gina is definitly hot.

http://www.sherdog.com/_images/pictures/40/40382.jpg

http://myspace-521.vo.llnwd.net/00468/12/51/468281521_l.jpg

as far as gracie ever beating frank shamrock on a rematch, thats not gonna happen.

hot. did that chick win?

Y do u say that? Gracie record is a s good as franks,he has more fights but two losses so it equals out.

Gina is def hot as hell! She is also good in mui tai and boxing:idb:

frank domintated before he retired. plus times have changed, an MMA/ground and pound fighter will always have a better chance than a brazilian jujitsu fighter, look what hughes did to royce gracie.

gracies always whine when the lose too. they used to have their own time limit when they would fight in pride a few years ago(royce vs sakarabu).

smokeyburnouts- yes, she won.

That krayzie dude is by far the best entertainment to watch :boink

pussification of the sport? I mean, those guys are tough, but it seems like to many rules

each has their own rules, in pride you allowed to knee in the head but not elbow, in the ufc you can elbow but not knee. but as long as there some rules the more the sport will be legalized and grow. its not like them gloves provide alot of protection anyway.
gracie said in an interview afterwards that he would love to fight without gloves and knee and elbow to the head but yet he was whinning that he got kneed in the head. so why would he want to fight with knees to the head when its pretty obvoius he cant take them.

personally i think they shouldnt allow elbowing, because its to easy to cut the person and possibly end the career of a good fighter.

this here was from a knee

link e-mailed to Keeeeeeeeezmad

Really?

omfg ouch…