mmmm...mmm good

Fried zucchini with mozzarella>*

carbs :nono: :nono:

starting atkins on monday so i’m feasting till than. only the breading is the nono right?

might be the cheese also…now i am hungry…i just been eating chicken lately

i have a atkins cook book if you want it

my wife is printing out a bunch of stuff about it at work tonight and I think my fater-in-law still has his but if not i’ll let you know. Thanks. :bigok:

mmmmm add some wings to the list for dinner tonight also. just finished a batch of butter and garlic and a batch of HOT! Next is dessert!

:1320:

:slight_smile: :owned:
then maybe i’ll wash everything down with a nice cold beer in a big frosted mug. :naughty:

i am going to put you on my block list…i am starving now

:puke: ok i’m done

I’m gonna have a bananna split then mybe a Heinniken

eurodad…pasta is also a big nono in the atkins diet. my dad is on it right now and so was my mom. you have to be really really strict and you cant slip for shit otherwise you wont lose weight. if it stops working for a good amount of time, youll have to eat a big meal of carbs to kick it back in gear (its wierd but it worked for my dad hundreds of times). hes been strict on it and hes lost over 60 lbs; hes now 160 something and used to be well over 220. also, if you get down to your desired weight, that doesnt mean you can just say wow it worked lets go abck to my old eating habits…youll gain the weight back in a short period of time. if yuove heard this already then sorry but just letting you know about a couple things…

thanks, but already knew that. :bigok:

u can eat wings on actins

I know plain wings are good but there are certain sauces that are a nono. right?

i eat wings and now i am hungry for some coops

coops???

Looks like eurodad is gonna have to give up man sausage for a while :kekegay:

:yum: U still have a little more time before curfew don’t you have some inbreds down ther to go chase around. :tounge:

BBQ + Louisiana Lickers, definitely.

and cheese is fine with Atkins.