Mobil 1 oil changes?

WHo does decently priced mobil 1 oil changes? I figure if it’s gonna cost me at least $35 to do it myself, there’s gotta be someone who will do it for close to that

im lazy, have nowhere to do it ( i rent 2 garages and they are all full, and my apartment doesnt have a garage or driveway) and its my winter beater so I’m not very motivated.

if not i’ll just do it myself, but id feel like a tool changing my oil in the street. This ain’t alabama

why are you putting mobil one in a winter beater, j/w

Why is it going to cost you $35 dollars to do?

It’s going to cost you more to do it somewhere else, if you are concerned about the extra $5, then don’t use M1, there’s no reason in a beater. And if you insist, and are still cheap, then get a friend.

$6 a quart, 4.5 quarts, and the cost of the filter

the motor was rebuilt 30k ago, and after break in was run on mobil 1 ever since.

Wally World has the 5 quart jugs of Mobil 1 10w30 for $20 and change. Oil filter is $5 more. You aren’t going to find anywhere close to that. Synthetic oil changes are like $50+ at least.

:word: the only thing i ever buy from walmart

word walmart is mad cheap for mobil 1

fuck why didn’t i read this earlier

I just spent 5.78 a quart for Mobil 1 this morning…lame

yea i try to avoid walmart, its corporate bullshit

i guess i have no choice though

Hhahahaha… And Mobil isn’t or any oil company for that matter??

or any chain of lube shops in the area.

$45 thru me…maybe a few bucks less :shrug:

Plus Mobil 1 comes in the 5QT Jug so you don’t pay fot the packaging for buying a box of Mobil 1. It’s like $20.87 or something. I just bought a 5QT jug a couple weeks ago to change the oil in my slobalt ss