Cheap synthetic oil change?

Anyone know where you can get a synthetic oil change around here reasonably priced, or any promotions? I searched, and just came up with an outdated thread from '06.

Before everyone flames me for not doing it myself, if it was summer I would. But the ground is cold and wet, mobil 1 and filter would be $30 without the labor, and i can make more money sitting at my desk on here for an hour than this will likely cost. Comparitive Advantage.

yeah i should have tried doing this before i spend $60 on mine 2 weeks ago. fucking tnt oil change.

what type of car?

Trailblazer SS

Dude, do it yourself, and use pennzoil platinum instead of mobil1, its a better oil.

i dont like being cold and wet. Before i did that i’d get a $12.95 oil change and bring my own oil. anyone wanna do it for $10?

if i still worked at Paddock in QuickLube I’d hook u up, but i dont…so stay away from there unless you feel like paying $95 for an oil change.

get dirty biotch

http://www.mrtire.com/coupons/images/coupon_valvoline_oil_change.gif
http://www.mrtire.com/index.html
$17.99 for regular oil change
I dunno about synthetic though. Just call and ask.

Thats where i take all my cars for oil change

Good luck

meh

there’s really no cheap synth oil changes out there, aside from doing it yourself

which i, too, fucking hate doing these days

summer or not

just shell out a couple extra 10s and be done with it :tup:

I usually buy the 6 qts from wal-mart and take it to paddock. The guys there are really cool and I only usually get charged like $15 for the filter and labor and other crap they do. I too have a TBSS as well…

:tup: there…just dont buy the oil from them…when i worked there, they were charging like $10 a quart for Mobil 1 or something like that.

ill fuckin change it for free, takes like 10 minutes, just buy the shit

AMTON on delaware

Full synthetic on your Trailblazer at most shops will probably run you around 70-80. I know delta sonic charges like 65 for mobil-1, but only up to 5 quarts. I believe your Trailblazer takes 7. They charge like 6-7 dollars extra per quart over 5 quarts.
I’m guessing that most shops will be in that ballpark.

For the future when it warms up, in case you didnt know, walmart sells mobil-1 for 20 bucks for a 5 quart jug.

bring it to my work 2mrrw, 30 bux for a 80$ oil change, buts its gonna be a standard filter pm me about it

Word. fortunately i’m used to 5k synthetic oil change intervals, but when I looked today it said 21% remaining, so screw it for now. Checked the dipstick and i didnt burn any, so a month or 2 and i’ll either man up and hit up wal mart, or PM you. Not gonna get overzealous on a lease.

np, the valvo synthetic is good for about 6k, but i wouldnt recommend going about 5 anyways, if you decide just let me know, a few other guys on here have been to my shop i took care of em

Offtopic kinda, when you get your oil changed at a place…how do you actually know that they used synthetic?

wow lol

here i do my oil change every 3 months because i never hit 3k miles, usually about 500-700 miles every oil change