Oil for Differential.

What are you guys using, IF any of you have changed your diff. oil

Im probably gonna put in 75W90 Synthetic…

And since i work at Mr. Lube, Im gonna do my rad, tranny and engine flush to before winter comes around… All free too! Not a bad part time job :twisted:

If anyone needs some services done beside an oil change, let me know, i can hook it up cheaper

Any recomendations?

Why use synthetic on a crappy VLSD?

Just go for the cheap crap and change more often…

Meh. Its very cheap for me, and im lazy, would rather do it good once, and have it last for 3 times the life of a basic oil that Id have to change 3 more times :roll:

Hows your finger you poor baby. Cant diddle your girl now, you disabled kid! Who tries to catch a tire?? Goof :wink:

shift_krunk, where do you work??? i need hooks up…i was going to go at lunch (to mr. lube) but saw your message!! what timing!!! :smiley:
since mine’s a shitbox, i was just going to use regular differential oil but the guy i called tried to scam me and said that i need synthetic…
true? untrue?

Untrue. You CAN run regular. But why?
Like I said…
Change 3 times with regular or 1 time with synthetic and still save.
I work in Mississauga at Dundas and Glen Erin.

How much would it normally be for a diff. oil change?

Ya how much would you charge to have my VLSD oil changed.

it usually costs $40 for regular diff oil.
how much will you charge us shift-krunk? i’ll go to sauga if you hooks me up…just let me know when!
like i said, my car’s a crapbox and i don’t plan on keeping it for more than a year so why waste the money on synthetic?