MODBALL iPHONE APP NOW AVAILABLE HUD SPEEDOMETER!

Check it out guys!!!

http://www.modball.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/Modball-App-Page.jpg

Can someone please explain to me why we need an iphone app speedometer.

This is going to do nothing but become a driving hazard.

I looked at it this afternoon and was like “weird, the lower pic got turned upside down and backwards.”

This time when I looked at it my brain happened to be on. Pretty neat. :tup:

Would you like to explain how a HUD speedometer is a driving hazard? I am sure that the NTSB and all major auto manufacturers would like to know your wisdom.

This is a pretty neat thing that you had made up. I like it, just not enough to buy a phone and carrier I dislike.

“oh hey man check this out”

Takes phone of back pocket, looks for the app, crash etc… get the idea?

Not to mention your car already has a conveniently placed speedo… Thats bound to be way more accurate than GPS tracking…

Its cool and all… but really pointless at the same time

edit: Now if it was mounted on your dash or something, that would be another story, But who would use there phone as a speedometer anyways…

^^^actually… yes gps is inaccurate to an extent but a 10, 15, 25 year old speedo and sensors may not be the most accurate either. what if your speedeo breaks and u happen to have an iphone. or top speed runs, you can have two measurement devices to prove your spped. my phone just died but ill download it tomarrow morning. and try it out!!! cant wait!!!

It is HUD …heads up display… aka it gets reflected off your window… meaning unless you’re and idiot you shouldn’t crash. Downloading it now. :slight_smile: Lets see how it does at 200 mph :wink:

aw, no blackberry app?