Modded 2011 Gt

I cant wait to see what the 2V 6.2 does, let alone a 4V version!

this summer im slammed with shit to do (house and wedding) so i think im goign to wait until late fall to test drive one and see what the deal is… It would be a cool ass ride for the wife!!

Evo strapped on the slicks/skinnies on the stock-ish 5.0 and just ran an 11.82 @ 118MPH with a 1.63 60ft!!! Heres a quick pic from the track:

http://hphotos-sjc1.fbcdn.net/hs653.snc3/32279_10150174551140648_262882950647_12412943_4526386_n.jpg

im a pretty non-biased auto enthusiast, if its fast, well built and looks good, i can respect it. the new 5.0 is a nasty engine. its making the same power from 1.2L less than an LS3. both are magnificant engines. you KNOW Chevy wont let ford one up them for too long. its great to see the pony wars back. competition is what makes things great. and being able to make the power modern engines do, while returning great economic figures, and low emissions is also great for those who care.

to me New 5.0 mustang > New Camaro(just like 5.0 mustang > IROC-Pauly camaro) but if im in the 35k market and WANT an american car. LS3 C6 vette all day long

Even after our discussion???

Gonna hafta :+1 bretts statement

:eek That is badass!!! everyone that runs one will need a cage with some minor mods !!!

yes. for an american car. but if im spending 35k on a car you know what market im in :thumbup

adam that 2011 can yank the wheels and you still cant WTF are you doing wrong LOL

needs a real trans with a brake. or a CLUTCH

One thing I like about the ford motors are the DOHC. I can’t wait for GM to come out with a DOHC version!

Very true, Id still take the Gt over a LS3 vette though, mod for mod you get the same performance(in a straight line…). But of course Im a Ford nutswinger!

you love the ovals kid^

they are alllll whooooped, high or low miles. supras are usualllly 10xs more whooped because people build them to do just that. almost every sports car has been whoooooooooppppiiiiiedddddddddd period.

less than 37k…lol how often u see those??

yeah man. the new GT is a sweet car. definently the best choice of all the modern “pony cars” for an all out drag wagon. and even with the live axle it still turns. im still not hooked on the retro mustang styling though. if the SRT-8 challenger didnt weigh as much as a sherman tank, and mopars were a bit more reliable id take one over any of them

Haha yeah Mopar needs to step their game up big time! Although they do have one of the sicker performance SUV’s out right now

and even those suck. id rather have a rob dyrdek style yukon with a head/cam setup

I noticed you said “stockish 5.0” and only posted a pic where you can see a tire, and a fender…

more details or full car pics or else your a big vagina.

“stockish” can range anywhere from a intake too a 150 shot.

the car in that picture is the one described on page 1, dude.

as noted, they put slicks and skinnies on it, instead of the DRs they ran it on for the 12.0.

READ THE THREAD BRAAAAH